By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 to sell 72,000,000 by end of 2017

that is incredibly ambitious, not sure if that will occur.

if the Switch were to take off it almost certainly wouldn't happen. Time will tell

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
COKTOE said:
Quite reasonable. That's why this thread will only garner moderate attention. :) Needs more flame. And bait.

Oh boy oh boy. Microsoft.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

gatito said:
They're gonna need that UHD player if they want to sell more. Otherwise their marketshare is shrinking as UHD TVs are rising.

UHD TVs are rising but not so with the UHD BluRays so, I think that wont affect the sales that hard...

Im safe guessing 67 million by the end of 2017. Taking in account some people will get NS instead.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Looks like this prediction is gonna get smashed by Sony!

Good on ya Sony! You will easily do this prediction.

Around the Network

i think this should possible, sony raised their forecast to 79 mil til end of march. and i see the peak of ps4 for the next year, because i see it as the year with the most big aaa games released

Great prediction is weak.

Should have gone for 74M

Intrinsic said:
Great prediction is weak.

Should have gone for 74M

Dayyum, should have...

It's fun looking back at the comments by people who doubt the power of PS4. Many thought 2016 would be it's peak year, yet here it is continuing to smash its own records.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Whoa! PS4 should do another 21 million in 2018. 120 million lifetime sales by late 2020. Should be getting PS5 in 2020.