By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Uh Third Parties For Switch?

When the EA representative came up, I expected and got pumped for Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2(or even Mass effect for a surprise). But we ended up getting bloody fifa. Not saying its a bad game, but that was a dissapointing moment

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
xl-klaudkil said:

That dream should be the  PS4  which  actually  is getting   a tsunami  of Japanese games.

Ow well

Can I take it with me on the road? Yeah that's what I thought.

2 hour battery life, you going the block?

betacon said:
dahuman said:

Varies by game.

Zelda breath of the wild is around 3hours.

Decent 3rd party support from Japanese developers especially Square Enix, but nothing from western developers

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

xl-klaudkil said:
dahuman said:

Vita still has many many more japanse  games. 

But point  taken if you truly  travel so much and play games switch is unbeatable, after the mobile phone.

There is a reason I have my 3DS on me all the time lol, Vita was a DoA device like I predicted but I appreciated what SONY was trying to do, I'm just happy that the Vita dream is not dead and it lives on in the Switch.

Around the Network
betacon said:
dahuman said:

always have batteries on me lol, a constant is a 16k mAh one, and I have ones from camping lights too. I do a lot of video recording when I do outdoor stuff so I always have external batteries on me to start with. Also got a Biolite solar panel with me at all times haha.

betacon said:

2 hours? where did you get that information from?

like i have been saying for the laat 2-3 years when they first started talking about creating a unified platform, the type of 3rd party support will likely consist of solid Japanese support, solid indie support & solid kid/casual support with AAA western support being minimal so its basically exactly that.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

For now, it seems at least decent.There are still at least 40 unannounced games, and japanese support and indie seems good.Western is more meh.But so far so good as far as expectations go.We will see a better picture as we get close rto release and on E3.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Please stop expecting everything to be shown at once.