By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

OK, so a third party killer ... but does anyone have information to share about the "suicide attempt"?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
OK, so a third party killer ... but does anyone have information to share about the "suicide attempt"?

I do. Linkz was my sibling, I was supposed to die along with him but for some reason I survived. It's a good thing or else we'd be three townies down (assuming Arm was Town).

Signature goes here!

Oh just so everyone knows, someone attached a bomb to me yesterday day, but I survived.
The only info I have is that it was not spurge.

From what I gather someone tried to kill both linkz and myself night one.
I'm very suspicious of hat.

spurgeonryan said:
So what is adgq?

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
https://gamesdonequick.com/

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Why would someone kill arminilo?

Either a redirect or he was scanned and found to be something special.

So trucks, were you and linkz able to communicate?

Yes we have a quicktopic. We are allowed to talk during the day.

spurgeonryan said:
Also I don't get the suicide? What kind of role is that and how would it benefit someone to commit suicide?

It's tied to the sibling role. My role is something entirely different but I'm not sure I want to share it just yet.

theprof00 said:
From what I gather someone tried to kill both linkz and myself night one.
I'm very suspicious of hat.

You, linkz and Arm? You mean to say you think there were three seperate kills?

axumblade said:
spurgeonryan said:
Also I don't get the suicide? What kind of role is that and how would it benefit someone to commit suicide?

My theory is that Trucks tried to kill himself after hearing about Arm but someone intervened.

Linkz was my sibling not Arm. Why did you think my attempted suicide was linked to Arm?

Signature goes here!

So it's starting to look like this is going to be a dark game. Not a fan. Best case scenario is that we are, as speed-runners, going too fast and the game needs to "catch up" (i.e. toMorrow we get results of toDay's flips).

Do we trust Trucks?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
Oh just so everyone knows, someone attached a bomb to me yesterday day, but I survived.
The only info I have is that it was not spurge.

Are you sure the bomb was a kill attempt? It could have been a reverse protection. By that I mean it would turn you into a bomb for the night and kill anyone who targeted you. 

I wasn't targeted last night. I was targetted night 0 when a bomb was attached to me. I didn't say anything yesterday because it was in the quicktopic and seems like it was done close to day end, so someone with a long night 0 submission phase.

It specifically said was meant to kill me