By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm not saying I think I'm a naive cop. I'm just saying that Linkz's role makes me less than 100% confident I'm not.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^ Linkz and hat combined. I was fairly surprised that he came up town, but given the strange nature of this setup I'm willing to buy it, as long as the mass claim ends up with no redirector.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I can potentially see a busdriver switching hats with zero, which would solve at least one motivator issue.
However, it wouldn't explain why zero would be blocked. And further wouldn't explain why noc didn't receive a message.
I could also potentially see noctis lying and scum simply gets the info from dead players.
Additionally, it doesn't solve why we still had two deaths last night.
Like I said, until we hear exactly who got switched around, the best we can do is use good old scumhunting.
And like I said, we already have some candidates.

Here's my theory.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lightning_Rod

Clyde32 said:
Here's my theory.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lightning_Rod

Ah nice. Did you stumble across that while you were searching for a suitable role to fakeclaim?

Admit it that's exactly what happened.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

There's potential there, but also doesn't explain hat being blocked.
Also, maybe instead of a lightning rod, a lightningrod-izer?

You're right, it doesn't explain Hat being blocked. That's a very good point.

But a roleblocker and lightning rod setup would likely have the roleblocker performing an action first, because otherwise you have a loop unless the roleblocker specifically targets the lightning rod.

In a case like that, a roleblocker targeting anyone other than the lightning rod wouldn't be drawn in because then it would block a role that was already activated, and that causes all kinds of problems.

EBWOP: "in a case like that" should be in a case with this setup.

Why the hell aren't you role claiming Clyde. Your active that's apparent enough so there's no reason for you to completely ignore the several calls for mass claiming. This evasiveness has removed any small doubt I had of you not being scum.

I wasn't joking when I implied that your clicking through the mafia wiki looking for a suitable fake claim.

Regardless of you miz and sword's claim my vote is likely going to you regardless due to your dancing around claiming.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson