By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Here's a bit of a round up of where I'm at right now. 

People I trust:

- Blade: Got his message Night One. 100% town.
- Noctis: His info checks out, he was able to explain my survival.

People I lean town on:

- hatmoza: Strangely enough I can't convince myself that he's scum but I'm certainly not ruling it out but I don't believe he's a good candidate for a lynch toDay, since he still can prove himself in later Days.
- prof: His participation is what makes me lean town, his roleclaim if complete is a bit simple but not unbelievable since there seems to be a lot of kills going around.

People with convenient/too simple claims

- Final-Fan: Cop with two innocent scans, one on a dead guy who confessed and the other on hatmoza.
- spurgeon: 1 shot doctor - I know Linkz could boost people but 1 shot doctor seems too weak, add to that the Arminillo CPR doctor claim by Noctis. Something's wrong here. Also, his participation is rather low, I could see myself voting for him.

Absent people and non-claimers

- Sword: Absent unless called upon. Made a too drastic transition from "I don't know what I'm doing" to making playstyle comments. Maybe he's a fast learner but to me this looks like coaching. Could vote for him.
- miz : Mostly absent, previously said he wanted to play on the info from power roles instead of analysis of intentions and feelings yet he's nowhere to be found with plenty of power info to go around. Could vote for him.
- Clyde: Refuses to claim, doesn't provide any reason why, not even "I've got nothing that would be helpful" or "It's too dangerous", he just dodges. The lightning rod find was nice, I'll give him that. I could vote for him too but I'd prefer Sword or miz.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Final-Fan said:
Yeah, Clyde, Sword, there's a mass claim going down and a cop claim was put on the table. I really don't see what would justify your continued silence.

Are you sure we are the only two who haven't claimed?

As TOS said, it's you two and also Miz.  I didn't bother naming him because I anticipated that unlike you and Sword who are lurking he was just gone.  No others have yet to claim something. 

In fact, if the lack of pressure is what's holding you back, let me fix that. 

Vote Clyde32

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Just to clarify, trucks, since it is pretty much confirmed that zero became a lightning rod somehow, ffs investigation on hat would've gone to zero

Ok well nobody is up for miz, so maybe I'll try my day 1 read on sword. Let's see of we can get something done:
unvote
Vote: sword

We also probably have a normal doc, which is probably either clyde or sword. So let's see what they claim.

Around the Network

Better yet;
Clyde and sword, are either of you the regular doctor?

theprof00 said:
We also probably have a normal doc, which is probably either clyde or sword. So let's see what they claim.

I'm guessing you're not believing spurge's claim as well then?

Signature goes here!

I believe spurge.
Spurge role actually syncs with lightning rod.
Spurge prevents death completely.
It's not a normal doc. It's like a one shot super doc.

I'm 100% sure that spurge is town.
He's currently one of the only people I'm sure is who he says he is. Everyone else I have some degree of uncertainty.

theprof00 said:
Better yet;
Clyde and sword, are either of you the regular doctor?

I am not. In fact I'm under the belief that there is no regular doctor. Unless the Doctor just protects from one kill, because otherwise zero wouldn't have died.