By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ for trucks obviously

Open question - how do we feel about FF's claim. I personally don't buy it since I am the investigative role.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Loose strings to follow up on:
Hatmoza never received a power up, twice.
Noctis never received a friendly neighbor message.
Zero killed by two roles despite not being a major day threat.
Still no bus driver claim.

Other loose ends:

- You survived your bomb explosion by means unknown.
- Arminillo's death is strange (it could be Mafia gunning for a "safe" target)

Signature goes here!

Just to elaborate on what I said about FF above. I think another generic cop is redundant. Stefl was very distinct that I would only receive the role of the players I investigated, not the alignment. If anything, in my mind at least, my upgrade would be role cop with added alignment.

I'm personally having a hard time believing FF's claim.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm somewhat ok with ffs cop claim.

I'd like to lynch sword today. I hope everyone is on board with that.

Judging whether ff is a cop or not based of a theoretical upgrade meta is not very solid.

Around the Network

Did ANYONE receive a letter, or an upgrade or anything. Fucking speak up now.

TruckOSaurus said:

Other loose ends:

- You survived your bomb explosion by means unknown.

The only thing I'm thinking of for this to be the case is him being bulletproof, but even then that would have to not be the literal definition(which is rare anyway)

eh once you see my role description end game you'll understand why I said that. Anywho, I'm doubtful of FF's claim is all you need to know,

I did indeed have a one time bulletproof

That clears that up. I was going to say "it wasn't a mystery to him" in my post to trucks, but that would be jumping to conclusions in a very accusatory manner