By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NoCtiS_NoX said:
What I can confirm is Linkz is a pyschologist. If he targeted me I don't know. From what I read is. Psychologist is a investigative role. I am not sure how can I can confirm this if he targeted me or not.

You should have gotten a message saying your ability was improved in some way after Night One. That's what Linkz's power does.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
What I can confirm is Linkz is a pyschologist. If he targeted me I don't know. From what I read is. Psychologist is a investigative role. I am not sure how can I can confirm this if he targeted me or not.

You should have gotten a message saying your ability was improved in some way after Night One. That's what Linkz's power does.

Hmm.. Interesting. That's why I got confused why my weaken role sudenly become powerful. Yes I can confirm that one because I got a message that your role is improved. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hmm.. Interesting. That's why I got confused why my weaken role sudenly become powerful. Yes I can confirm that one because I got a message that your role is improved. 

upgrade is the right word. That's what I got from stefl. 

Clyde32 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

One thing is trucks is telling the truth about linkz role. :)

What method are you using to confirm this?

Noctis, if you could answer this.

All the info I got is mathching up with the message I am getting.  I can say he is a town. All who suspect Truck are on my scum list. Hatz being number 1 and blade being 2nd .

1. hatz
  2. blade
  3. spurge
  4. sword

A rolecop being town is very unlikely imo.

VOTE: hatz

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Clyde32 said:

What method are you using to confirm this?

I have ways in seeing the role who died but it is not your normal coroner role it's a bit diiferent and it is not best shared atm. 

If you are going to asked Prof is wrong about arm he is our CPR doctor I am really hesitant to reveal this because I want share it later on. 

Also to add I can only see the role but not the alignment.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
SWORDF1SH said:

You are top of my list actually. You only made an effort to investigate once triggered by hatmoza, staying low didn't work out and once you were highlighted you made a huge effort to seem like you were town. I don't buy this at all. To answer you're question, I believe I answered all my questions. What questions did I dodge?

On my defense I am busy. If I am going to rebut all the things you said then you are acting the same way when you were mentioned you instantly posted so with your logic you are scum as well.  Correct?

No, I'm answering your questions like I've answered all previous. 

So like a role cop that can only target dead players then.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Clyde32 said:

I have ways in seeing the role who died but it is not your normal coroner role it's a bit diiferent and it is not best shared atm. 

If you are going to asked Prof is wrong about arm he is our CPR doctor I am really hesitant to reveal this because I want share it later on. 

CPR Doctor would mean Arm could have possibly killed Linkz while trying to protect him.

Signature goes here!