By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I have ways in seeing the role who died but it is not your normal coroner role it's a bit diiferent and it is not best shared atm. 

If you are going to asked Prof is wrong about arm he is our CPR doctor I am really hesitant to reveal this because I want share it later on. 

CPR Doctor would mean Arm could have possibly killed Linkz while trying to protect him.

But what about the second target on Zero?

Around the Network

What was your underpowered role previously?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Clyde32 said:

Noctis, if you could answer this.

I have ways in seeing the role who died but it is not your normal coroner role it's a bit diiferent and it is not best shared atm. 

If you are going to asked Prof is wrong about arm he is our CPR doctor I am really hesitant to reveal this because I want share it later on. 

How were you able to get info on Linkz and Arm? During Night One, we didn't have anyone dead so you couldn't use your role so you only had Night Two to get results... but now you have two results.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

How were you able to get info on Linkz and Arm? During Night One, we didn't have anyone dead so you couldn't use your role so you only had Night Two to get results... but now you have two results.

Did you not claim Linkz buffed him permanently?

I think keeping this information will not help.

The thing is arm targeted trucks night one. If he targeted trucks night one someone tried to kill him and it did not succeed. Meaning their should have been 3 dead people starting day 2 if there is no one tried to kill him. 

I don't have night actions. I can only do my thing starting day 2. I initially chose arm and found out he is our CPR doctor. Arm left a a note and his actions is, he targeted trucks. 

I was notified that I can also see linkz role and and obviously I will say yes I will have a take a look. My power is limited and I cannot use it on everyone or meaning I cannot use it all the time. I think I have used up all my powers now. Because having to be able to see the dead person actions is very powerful so from what you can gather I got upgraded to be able to see another role. There you go. 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
What was your underpowered role previously?

it is not underpowered it is weakened

Trucks tried to kill himself Night 1, so arm protected him. Interesting.

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I got my info during the day. Please see my post and he did not CPR linkz but you that's the reason you are alive.
That's explain why you're alive .

One again I suspect all the people suspected you. 

I think I already explained what I can explained. Its up to you guys if you believe me or not.

Clyde32 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Did you not claim Linkz buffed him permanently?

I'm the one who doubles night actions, Linkz improved night actions but I'm satisfied with Noctis's explanation.

Signature goes here!