By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Yeah HOS you trucks for calling them out!

Darn you.

Are you going to scum hunting or are you going to spam with nonsense?

Around the Network
BladeSymphony said:
I don't think he's hiding it to benefit me, but might be hiding it to not benefit the town, because it helps narrow mafia down.

I'm not sure how me not revealing you're a friendly neighbor is somehow shady but since you clearly have no problem exposing yourself now it's out.

Signature goes here!

L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch Thyme
Axum hatz spurge prof FF miz blade  

@spurge, please don't add words to your vote, unbolded is just fine

Votes are in order as they appeared as the day progressed, so no votestory for now

TruckOSaurus said:
BladeSymphony said:
I don't think he's hiding it to benefit me, but might be hiding it to not benefit the town, because it helps narrow mafia down.

I'm not sure how me not revealing you're a friendly neighbor is somehow shady but since you clearly have no problem exposing yourself now it's out.

My role isn't exactly a very useful one, but your unwilingness before I brought it up is still iffy, and my HoS stays in place, since I also don't trust your claim and find it too convenient. You also didn't remove me from the pool of mafia members that spurge had mentioned. But I'll focus on that after axum is dead.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
spurgeonryan said:
Blade is your role like mine from last game?

What was your role last game? I've forgotten

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
Around the Network
BladeSymphony said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My role isn't exactly a very useful one, but your unwilingness before I brought it up is still iffy, and my HoS stays in place, since I also don't trust your claim and find it too convenient. You also didn't remove me from the pool of mafia members that spurge had mentioned. But I'll focus on that after axum is dead.

How is my claim convenient exactly? 

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Hats any reason why you chose axum?
I had a feeling he was scum this game, just curious why he got the pick.

Pure instinct. I just got bad vibes from his overall play day 1.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

axumblade said:
Final-Fan said:

This is 100% consistent with hatmoza's claim. 

Vote axumblade

Yep yep.

I feel like at this point its an uphill battle since I was caught midact. And all of the scenarios lead to either me being lynched today or tomorrow.

Since I am about to get lynched. I'll just say Trucks is mafia. lynch him next. :P 

Love the honesty but how are you so sure Trucks is Mafia?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
@hatmoza: Can you please give your runner name & game?

Fuzzyness - SSB Melee

spurgeonryan said:
Well axum obviously believes hatmoza is who he says he is, also is not arguing against it or even saying he did visit someone who died but was not the killer.

Strange that none of this came out of axume.

If someone is lynched will we get to know who and what they are?

That is to be determined after axum hangs by the neck. If this game is pure dark, I'm personally hoping that there is a coroner.