By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
@ Noctis

great job, you returned from work or wherever you said you were to give us, your thoughts. So your only thoughts are am I going to scum hunt? So that also means you did not actually catch up and you still have not given any real thoughts.

@ blade

Messenger more or less, mail man, etc.

Great! You are so awesome. Great detective skills there. I said I finish reading. I said I was at work and I cannot post a lot if I am at work. 
Yeah. I HoS Trucks not because he called me out but with his claim. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
hatmoza said:

Thanks for the advice scum. And thanks for the confession.

Since all the cards are on the table and you sympathize with us town, who are your suspects?

I'd say that Blade and you are the only real confirmed town. Spurge is kinda close with the way he has acted today. 

Trucks comes off as town. Scum wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves by calling all of the lurkers out in a single post. 

Noctis is being more lurkery than usual (somehow) and most of his posts have been nonstatements. He jumped on the "lynch Axum" bandwagon without listing a reason during day one. And Linkz is dead, so he could have been hoping to use that for some sort of justification to lynch me today. To be honest, I feel like that was going to be the gradual progression in the "Hey! Axum did it!" spectrum until you hopped in and reamed me a new one early in the day. :P So be weary of posters who didn't actually post until after the fact. 

Hmmm Axum you are 1 vote away for being lynch. How aboout you defend yourself first? Also, I noticed something different from your post hence the vote.

and I take back all I said and the HoS about trucks.  I trust him now. Not 100% but I trust his claim now. 

And I am not sure but Spurge is playing like he played when he is scum I am still not sure but having a fishy vibe from him.

Miz is also quiet but neutral for now. 

Hatz is a crazy town whatever. 

Blade sensing scum a bit iffy about the role claim. useless to town. Yeah, and with Trucks thingy the more I sense something iffy about his alignment.

You can blame me all you want but.

VOTE: AXUM

I missed this part but I have blade and spurge as scum for now. 

"I'd say that Blade and you are the only real confirmed town. Spurge is kinda close with the way he has acted today."

I think he was scum day one and I have blade at the top with spurge 2nd.

I also suspect the new guy. When was questioned stop posting altogether.

I will gamble on the lynch but we have an information and for now I will trust that one.

Since it has been more than an hour since the hammer:

Night 2 Start

Axumblade has been lynched, he played Hyper Princess Pitch.

Please send in your night actions

Around the Network

Zero was found strapped to the top of a building, he was strangled as well as shot. His legs swayed in the wind slowly. In his shoe a download code for Furi was found.

Day 3 Start

So in the end did Axum kill someone night one and just lie about skipping a night?

Trucks, did you receive an explanation as to why you didn't die with Linkz?

Clyde32 said:
So in the end did Axum kill someone night one and just lie about skipping a night?

Actually, didn't take into account the possibility of a role being blocked or a target being protected. 

Did anyone else luck upon any info?

Since Hat is still alive, I want to hear what he has to say.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."