By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zero129 said:
Guys im very sorry but i already told stefl i might need a replacement.
Me and my GF has recently broke up and it doesnt look like we are getting back together.
We also have 2 kids and im just dying inside atm and cant bring myself to play.
If no one else can be found ill try to play on but i wont be able to post much.

Woah, sorry to hear that, man. *hugs*

Around the Network

I am currently still reading.

My posts brings all the boys to the yard... and they're like "I'm still reading y'all"

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
axumblade said:

Yep yep.

I feel like at this point its an uphill battle since I was caught midact. And all of the scenarios lead to either me being lynched today or tomorrow.

Since I am about to get lynched. I'll just say Trucks is mafia. lynch him next. :P 

First of all, it's not nice to throw scum accusation at one of the few guys who wants you to put up a good defense before you are lynched.

Made me smile :}

TruckOSaurus said:
My posts brings all the boys to the yard... and they're like "I'm still reading y'all"

Made me LOL XD

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Okay. Don't vote for Trucks as scum. (well unless he turns out to be scum.). I'm honestly just having a really off week and I did want to get further but every thing I do in this game turns out to be wrong. I am the SK (shocker). When someone calls you out and it's almost verbatim as to what your role is (plus my victim even stated what happened before hat even chimed in).

I mainly just recommend for anyone playing this game to pay attention to role claims. That's the only way town has a chance. I'm not meaning anything cryptic in this game by this statement. I just feel like the roles we all received (I also have doubts this game has vanilla roles).

Say whaaaaaaaaat... An outright confession? This game is crazy, I love it XD

Well, I take back my suspicions regarding prof and hatz possibly lying (obviously).

Dat confession, though.

theprof00 said:
Hmm only thing here is that we don't actually know for sure if axum is sk or mafia. A solo poisoner sk is kind of underpowered in a theme game.

So, axum... was it because I killed you a couple times?

I was thinking the same...

Axum, I would love you forever if you told us :p

Non-fancy votals:
Axum has 4 votes, cast by: hatz, spurge, prof, and F-F.

How many does it take to lynch? I don't wanna risk someone hammering right after me.

miz1q2w3e said:
Non-fancy votals:
Axum has 4 votes, cast by: hatz, spurge, prof, and F-F.

How many does it take to lynch? I don't wanna risk someone hammering right after me.

With 12 players left it takes 7 to lynch

Oh, that's cool, then.

vote: axumblade