By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is going to try Switch this week end ?

Me ! I got m'y invitation , i hope thé games will be interesting and not just mini games.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Expect minigames. Tons of minigames that justify the form factor. I expect you will be doing lots of squinting at a little screen while holding a little controller.

Im sooo jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully here in Australia, one of the game retailers like EB Games will have a demo before launch!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

bunchanumbers said:
Expect minigames. Tons of minigames that justify the form factor. I expect you will be doing lots of squinting at a little screen while holding a little controller.

Jeez. Sure you dont want to tell him he might get aids from touching the Switch as well...?

Ill make you a full recap and take some pics if i can. Im Pretty excited to discover thé hardware for start but still among all mini games i want to try à new Switch exclusive or at least play a bit of Zelda

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
bunchanumbers said:

Jeez. Sure you dont want to tell him he might get aids from touching the Switch as well...?

oh come on. We've seen it plenty of times where Nintendo holds demonstrations that try to justify the form factor. Having little controller nubs means that they will try to make him play on thsoe little nubs with someone.

bunchanumbers said:
KLXVER said:

oh come on. We've seen it plenty of times where Nintendo holds demonstrations that try to justify the form factor. Having little controller nubs means that they will try to make him play on thsoe little nubs with someone.

Maybe he gets to try that out, but you make it sound like thats all he will experience...

KLXVER said:
bunchanumbers said:

Maybe he gets to try that out, but you make it sound like thats all he will experience...

All I said was expect Minigames. I stand by that statement.

Popular Splaoon players are being invited so it's safe to say Splatoon Switch will be there me thinks. I don't think it's crazy to expect Mario Kart and 3D Mario either, along with Zelda of course.

Im sure theyll let us have the pad in hand with à TV to plug in , they have to, its thé purpose of showing an hybride console