By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz needs to purchase Scalebound immediately

Cloudman said:
It has been pretty silly on the site since the news about scalebound being canceled became known. Suddenly now everyone wants someone to take it, when it felt like mostly only xbox owners were excited about it.

Maybe that's because people like me went out and bought an XBO to play thiis game.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
It has been pretty silly on the site since the news about scalebound being canceled became known. Suddenly now everyone wants someone to take it, when it felt like mostly only xbox owners were excited about it.

Cause this was the one game that appealed to people who weren't Xbox fans outside of Shooters or dude bro games. 

It still would have sold better as a Playstation exclusive, maybe even a Switch exclusive(but honestly that remains to be seen) 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Cloudman said:

Cause this was the one game that appealed to people who weren't Xbox fans outside of Shooters or dude bro games. 

It still would have sold better as a Playstation exclusive, maybe even a Switch exclusive(but honestly that remains to be seen) 

You realize that the game starred a dudebro who rode a dragon?

bunchanumbers said:

And that automatically makes it a game for dudebros??? Lol get real. It would have sold ok on Xbox(I honestly think the people saying it "wouldn't sell" are crazy - it's like the people denying Bayonetta 2's sales were impressive). It would have sold better than any other Xbox new ip probably. But it wouldn't be THAT BIG with the Xbox crowd just for having a dudebro. Get real. 

ktay95 said:
Cloudman said:

Maybe that's because people like me went out and bought an XBO to play thiis game.

Cloudman said:

I have heard some people wanted a XBO just for this game, which just sucks even more that it was canceled.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Sounds like a plan, maybe this can help fund VGC for another few years

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

bunchanumbers said:

And that automatically makes it a game for dudebros??? Lol get real. It would have sold ok on Xbox(I honestly think the people saying it "wouldn't sell" are crazy - it's like the people denying Bayonetta 2's sales were impressive). It would have sold better than any other Xbox new ip probably. But it wouldn't be THAT BIG with the Xbox crowd just for having a dudebro. Get real. 

I bet that PG made the main character with that design because they think that is how the majority of Xbox One owners see themselves and thought that it would appeal to them. We'll never know for sure since this game will never see the light of day again, but still. They could have went with many other designs and instead went this this guy. All I can say for sure is that the main character looked out of place with the rest of the scenery.

bunchanumbers said:

I bet that PG made the main character with that design because they think that is how the majority of Xbox One owners see themselves and thought that it would appeal to them. We'll never know for sure since this game will never see the light of day again, but still. They could have went with many other designs and instead went this this guy. All I can say for sure is that the main character looked out of place with the rest of the scenery.

I just don't understand why Microsoft didn't at least try it out as a Scorpio exclusive if it really was just power issues. Ugh. 

SEGATA SANSHIRO WILL BUY IT! IT WILL BE ON SEGA SATURN!

Not only that, VGChartz should use this opportunity to make their own system in the video games industry called "The VGCSystem", or VGCS for short. 

Make Scalebound a first party game for it. VGPoints will be used to buy things on the store.

People from all over the world will be flocking to buy it. You'll hear people saying  "No way, you got the new VGCSystem?!".

No i'm not serious.