By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 7 Nintendo DS Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 7 DS Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

The one and the only 2 screen Handheld!

Sooooo what did you play?

Around the Network

TWEWY, unique RPG with a clever approach and mechanics.

3 days guys.... 3 DAYS!!!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

As for the OP itself, too many to remember.But as an honorable mention: Mario and Luigi:Bowser Inside Story.

Best Mario and Luigi game, and better than any Paper Mario game.Yeah, Mario and Luigi is superiorz!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

So many good games... Pokemon Black and White are still a milestone for every Pokemon game after to beat. We also got New Super Mario Bros, which revitalized the 2D Mario after years of absence, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, Chrono Trigger (DS mode is best mode), Pokemon Platinum, the Etrian Odyssey games, Sonic Rush and Colours, The World Ends with You, Tetris DS (the best and most complete Tetris game ever), the freaking Megaman Zero Collection, plus ZX and ZX Advent, Jump Ultimate Stars, GTA Chinatown... Not to mention GBA BC, which is awesome!

There are so many great DS games left unplayed or just undiscovered, it's insane. It deserves its spot as best selling handheld ever.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Pokemon black and white! they are my personal favorite of the series too! (still havent finished sun so,that might top it).Black and white 2 were amazing as well!

My most memorial game is.....Eigozuke .

This is English training game.

Okamiden was impressive as hell!!! New Super Mario Bros was such a huge surprise! But the best from the console are its Dragon Quest games, 4 was awesome and innovative, 5 had one of the best stories in a game, 6 is quite good, 9 is simply amazing.

Between the Phoenix Wright games (which were a port from Gameboy, I know, but still), Ghost Trick, Another Code, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, and much more, this little buddy had an amazing selection of story-driven games with absolutely masterpieces of stories.

I strongly dislike playing on handhelds and to this day I still like my NDS a lot (which is still working after so many years!). I might have not played much with it, but it never left me disappointed.

If I have to nail it down to a single memory, then it's probably the I'm going to bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition, just as you want it from Trials and Tribulations. Rarely a game has given me such goosebumps like that moment did.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
My most memorial game is.....Eigozuke .

This is English training game.

You also learned English playing games?High Five!