By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little disapointed with Uncharted 4 ( some spoilers ) review.

sub-zero-TM said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I will say that the boss fight in 4 is leagues better than the one in 3, but it was still a weird mash-up of QTEs and brand new mechanics -- and the final, climactic fight in a video game is the last place to introduce new fighting mechanics.

Uncharted has always stuggled with final boss battles. I'd say 2 is the best, only because you actually have control over movement and tactics. The rest are overburdened by QTEs.

Really the one where all you do is run around in a circle and paly tag with Lazarevic ?? imo Uc2 hands down has the worst boss fight of them all. 

Oh yeah, for sure. Because you're actually running, dodging, aiming, shooting. You're actually playing the game. You're not just pressing X and O when prompted and watching the game play for you.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Really the one where all you do is run around in a circle and paly tag with Lazarevic ?? imo Uc2 hands down has the worst boss fight of them all. 

Oh yeah, for sure. Because you're actually running, dodging, aiming, shooting. You're actually playing the game. You're not just pressing X and O when prompted and watching the game play for you.

Yes i understand what you're saying .. i have the same problem with that in Uc4 with those stupid on rails fights with Nadine ... but all you do is run in a circle dude it's borrring the fight with Rafe is fast,intense,harder and more epic. 

Rolstoppabble said:
You bought a product made by Sony, of course you're disappointed.

Pre-order that Switch now.

Rol you kidder you

The pacing in this game is fucked

It's like Druckmann thought he was making The Last of Us 2 or something instead of an Uncharted game. 

Still pretty good overall though. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!