By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:
Kapi the real baiters never get banned, no use complaining

Like who?

Probably referring to someone who gets banned all the time but conveniently doesn't happen to be banned at the moment.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:
Kapi the real baiters never get banned, no use complaining

Like who?

If you dont know who ... you are part of the problem keeping that certain attitude intact

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:

If you dont know who ... you are part of the problem keeping that certain attitude intact

If you can't name anyone that's, "part of the problem", then said problem is yours and you shouldn't have said anything to begin with.

And that is the mentality that has the vibe here on the decline since the sjw/trigger era

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fine fine its just me im the bad guy. Ohh how horrible i dont backseat mod but do call out the general tendency.
Norhing happend regarding the latest 2 xbox exclusives or the easy jabs on the vgc numbers

Yay, the mod thread is getting spicy again!

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I love that pic, talon.

TalonMan said:
Aeolus451 said:
I love that pic, talon.

Only thing better would have been a Mortal Kombat screen, with "FIGHT!!!"

...I just don't do Photoshop or any of that stuff. :(

I've been meaning to learn that stuff to create memes.

TalonMan said:

It's sometimes very difficult to tell them apart! Kirby is like the apprentice.

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:
Fine fine its just me im the bad guy. Ohh how horrible i dont backseat mod but do call out the general tendency.
Norhing happend regarding the latest 2 xbox exclusives or the easy jabs on the vgc numbers

What happened with State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves that went unnoticed?

Where are the jabs on the numbers?

Unlike others i dont make a list of every single post or threads in general, if you are curious just grab my reports from the past 3 months

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:

What happened with State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves that went unnoticed?

Where are the jabs on the numbers?

JRPGFan is clearly a user he's unhappy with, after his reports did nothing he had to express his distaste. Clearly JRPGFan shouldn't be allowed in Xbox Metacritic Threads.