By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Also another thing i want to add, i didn't admit i was wrong right away because we didn't have numbers, and it was a 5 week period, i mean for all we know if it was a 4 week period we could be looking at 170k for ps4/xb, and 185k for switch, still even 185k-190k is differently not falling of a cliff, but more inline with losing momentum.

Around the Network

These latest posts by Rick are pretty damning for the mob. Leave the man alone. No more bullying.

Kerotan said:
These latest posts by Rick are pretty damning for the mob. Leave the man alone. No more bullying.

you had rying saying switch would beat ps4 by 100k many times in threads, or it would out sell ps4/xb combined for jan, it obvious he was wrong, nobody through personal insults at him, and it doesn't seem to bother roll  for obvious reasons. so if somebody was cocky in there prediction about a piece of plastic, and got it wrong we are allowed to throw personal insults, just doesn't make sense. if you look at threads last year, many people were loud about switch outselling ps4, yet switch got destroyed, i wouldn't go around throwing personal insults, especially the people from that thread don't even know the numbers. 

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

you had rying saying switch would beat ps4 by 100k many times in threads, or it would out sell ps4/xb combined for jan, it obvious he was wrong, nobody through personal insults at him, and it doesn't seem to bother roll  for obvious reasons. so if somebody was cocky in there prediction about a piece of plastic, and got it wrong we are allowed to throw personal insults, just doesn't make sense. if you look at threads last year, many people were loud about switch outselling ps4, yet switch got destroyed, i wouldn't go around throwing personal insults, especially the people from that thread don't even know the numbers. 

Just don't stoop down to that level where you throw personal insults and you'll be ok. I stooped down to that level a few months back and it just ain't worth. Just be yourself. This place is better off with you. 

It's like i'm starring at twins.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

How about both? What good it will do if you just moderate one? And see my response above with rol. 

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and wanted to show him facts. Out of curiosity did you miss the part that a mod step in and proper moderation was given. Also, Miyamoto wishes to continue it via PM?
Out of curiosity do you want Miyamoto to be perma banned as well? This is a legit question.

Did I insult him and bait him every chance I get on the next thread or the next thread after that? Did I baited him when PS4 outselling NSW for 5-6 times in a row now?  No need to gloat. The facts are there. It's up to him if he still thinks that way though. I just simply move on. Can I say the same thing about the NPD thread? Or some people cannot just let it go? to the point that they will resort to personal insult and constant baiting.

If Miyamoto continued the same trend for weeks, yes, I would want a ban, and if he continues further eventual permaban. I would argue that is what Goodnightmoon was, and he was banned and eventually permabanned, and rightfully so. 

But did you file complaint and tell Kero to knock it off, when Kero started butting in your argument and when he started actually insulting Miyamoto. Or when Kero made thread about the subject matter of cannibalization clearly directed at him? Moderator did eventually step in your situation to knock it off, but have they been doing that with quickrick consistently, the answer is no they have not. That is why Carl said his statement in this thread, that they should do that for. Which I am willing to accept, and if that happens I do not need to comment on that subject. No reason to point out wrong doing if it is being taken care of. 

Also I don't believe I have once properly insulted quickrick, just showcase his own logic against him, and at this time he has earned no sympathy from me, to tell other users to stop.

The difference of that situation and now is no one got ban and a mod didn’t take action. There's a mod aswell in the same NPD thread.
So what more should we do about Kero? Complain about kero when he was ban already? Complain here? I mean we are practically wishing the same thing about what happen on the NPD thread. There should always be moderation. 
Since you brought up the kero situation. Why is no one got ban when it happen to Quick? because he deserved it? No one deserved to be bully or harass no matter the reasons are. 
I did tell kero to stop when it’s going out of hand and I am glad he was ban for it . Well whatever suits your boat.

You know why I am complaining? You can't even have a healthy discussion here in a sales thread without someone getting offended? without someone baiting and shitposting. Do you think I am just complaining because of the harassment? I am complaining with the level of discussion we are getting here.
400+ majority of the post is about a guy and the falling of cliff thing and it's full of derailment. If you think that it's more important to derail the thread instead of going here and complain that there was no action has been made and opt to tell the guy you made a mistake and do personal Jab about falling off the cliff moment is cool.  Like my sentiments before this will be more of pissing contest from here on out. If the mods are cool with it. Yeah, just like I said I don't want to be part of this community.

I am done. the moment you brought up the Miyamoto situation. I know what your trying to do here. I will be honest my respect for you is lost here good day.

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 25 February 2018

I'd like to report someone who broke rule 12 but i have no option to actually report

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
I'd like to report someone who broke rule 12 but i have no option to actually report

The report button icon is missing?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:

Isnt there on walls

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
COKTOE said:

Isnt there on walls

Well, just do it the old-fashioned way and PM a mod with a link. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."