By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:
Bandorr said:

Everyone knows you are just VersusEvil.  No one actually cares though.

Multiple personalities requires multiple accounts.

Yeah .......... no.

Conspicuous timing, matey.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Angry was already busted for having an alt account very early on. I've seen vivster get accused of being RolStoppable, and Kerotan was Onekartvita. I'm still working on the theory that I was onionberry. Google has yielded some interesting results, but it could be simply due to my personalized search algorithm and me being a stalker.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Angry was already busted for having an alt account very early on. I've seen vivster get accused of being RolStoppable, and Kerotan was Onekartvita. I'm still working on the theory that I was onionberry. Google has yielded some interesting results, but it could be simply due to my personalized search algorithm and me being a stalker.

Who accused me of being a Nazi?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

COKTOE said:

Is there some secret thread that has info like that being shared on it? 😔

I don't know how some of ya remember all of this behind-the-scenes info or drama. 

Ka-pi96 said:
COKTOE said:

I personally think Kerotan = RolStoppable. It just makes so much sense!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
COKTOE said:

Is there some secret thread that has info like that being shared on it? 😔

I don't know how some of ya remember all of this behind-the-scenes info or drama. 

That's strictly from memory.

Ka-pi96 said:
COKTOE said:

I personally think Kerotan = RolStoppable. It just makes so much sense!

A lot of people could be Rol here. For example one of the mods.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

A lot of people could be Rol here. For example one of the mods.

Explains why Rol isn't permabanned yet. Also explains why Rol gets temporary bans anytime there is popular demand; appease the masses.

Constantly begging for mod powers is the perfect cover story, Carl!

Kerotan said:
I said angry was an alt the week he started posting. He's a good poster though so even if his true identity is revealed I think he'll be allowed to stay.

If it's any consultation, you can tell i'm not an alt because I use this name for other websites all the time (please don't look them up though). I guess that doesn't mean anything but this has been my main account name since i've basically thought of it, even my steam account has the same name. 

when i first joined this site i was pretty much just an asshole who was provocative and wasn't used to websites with rules, so i think that made me look like an alt as well (alts always troll) 

plus i've been very forthcoming with the fact that I did have an alt on this website : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/166373/moonampantarctica/posts/#content

thanks for the compliment, though. even though we've had our squabbles in the past i think you are a good poster too : ) 

COKTOE said:
I'm still working on the theory that I was onionberry. Google has yielded some interesting results, but it could be simply due to my personalized search algorithm and me being a stalker.

You just outed yourself as onionberry ITT bud