By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I well known on this website? Do you know who I am?

Do you know who Nintation360 is?

Yes 32 23.19%

No 78 56.52%

You seem familiar 28 20.29%

Total:138

I've been on this website since Sept 2013 and KNOWN this site since Apr 2013 and been in love eversince! I wake up in the morning, I get up, strech, before making breakfast, I come on my computer and come here and read some gaming news, updated sales, reading peoples threads ect ect.... If you think I'm joking around, IM NOT. I literally come on this website for gaming news I'm eager to read, I love the interaction with eachother and .. I DON'T KNOW I just love this website!

And I knnowwwww I made some hot-head threads about my lack of skills for challenging video games (some were actually funny when I go back and read them) but I assure you... those days are over.

But some threads I worked hard on. Like my two Top 20 Lists.  (Best games of 8th gen so far, My best games of all time). Sooo not all my threads were rage threads. I think I make some interesting threads tbh. 

But the question is... Do you know who I am?.... Am I well known? I'm not sure if how many users comes on this website, I don't know how many users actually comment on stuff. It's weird, so I'm totally clueless. ALSO I'd LOVE for you to comment on how you know me! Like say a thread I posted or something lol   

Around the Network

Yeah you're the guy that has a crush on that girl and is overprotective over her.

If you have to ask you're most likely not.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Regrettably yes

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Regrettably yes

Don't give him false hopes. He cannot use this thread for a job application anyway.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Hard to tell, there are multiple people that rock Metroid pics here that are annoying. I'll just assume you're one of them.

ktay95 said:
Hard to tell, there are multiple people that rock Metroid pics here that are annoying. I'll just assume you're one of them.

Uh, the nickname seems familiar, but do I really know you? No, not at all, sorry.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Yes, you love to be number one and hate to be second best.

Noo,and why would i?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil