By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Larry Bundy Jr: 4 Times Shigeru Miyamoto Was an Asshole

How can you steal the code from a game you basically own???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I don't know why but uk voices areeeee ugggh.

So, it all got debunked already?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

i can believe he was an asshole. after all he did push out shit like starfox zero

bananaking21 said:
i can believe he was an asshole. after all he did push out shit like starfox zero

I don't think it would take much to convince you in particular of anything negative concerning Miyamoto.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
bananaking21 said:

I don't think it would take much to convince you in particular of anything negative concerning Miyamoto.

it was a joke... a play on words.... asshole and shit... come on man... 

bananaking21 said:
KLAMarine said:

it was a joke... a play on words.... asshole and shit... come on man... 

If you say so...

What a clickbait thread, or subject if you like.Two of these points are ridiculous(2 and 3), not only because its Nintendo IPs and they do whatever they want with it, but I hardly doubt that was Miyamoto calls alone.Not only that, but as users point out, this seems to be already debunked.Plus does this random guy even have sources?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

right at the minute 10:00 he says "However I can't find any proof of this shit being real, But if I find something I'll let you know" whatttttt you doing video antagonizing a man and you say shit like that, lol, this is for those people that believe all the bs news on facebook.

onionberry said:

right at the minute 10:00 he says "However I can't find any proof of this shit being real, But if I find something I'll let you know" whatttttt you doing video antagonizing a man and you say shit like that, lol, this is for those people that believe all the bs news on facebook.

lol he says that? seriously? i didnt bother watching the video, because the points didnt make sense. if he stole code his ass would have been sued for millions.