By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ripley did not need a Safe Space.

Tagged games:

Do you believe in the SJW utopia?

Yes, I need my safe space all the time. 11 19.64%

No. It will create a soci... 45 80.36%

Total:56

oh geez. wrong thread.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

oh geez. wrong thread.

Lol, how is that even possible? Fo you keep multiple threads open? Talk about multitasking =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
COKTOE said:

oh geez. wrong thread.

Lol, how is that even possible? Fo you keep multiple threads open? Talk about multitasking =)

It's a stupid story. Like the movie Pixels. :) Weird things have been happening too. I have lost one message and one wall post that had to be re-done, and my screen keeps jumping around. up/down. every 20 or so seconds. Only on VGC.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Yea, safe spaces are a ridiculous idea. If there is actual harassment going on, it can always be reported. Of course, some of these kiddies are triggered by overhearing an off color joke amongst friends. Or seeing someone "appropriating their culture." Ironically, safe spaces are supposed to be a safe haven from bullies, but they are more of a clique for them. Gotta laugh at the "bullied" kids going around bullying people.

COKTOE said:
WagnerPaiva said:

It's a stupid story. Like the movie Pixels. :) Weird things have been happening too. I have lost one message and one wall post that had to be re-done, and my screen keeps jumping around. up/down. every 20 or so seconds. Only on VGC.

It's that stupid add at the top that keeps resizing the page. It disappears every 20 seconds for half a second, very annoying.

Around the Network

you have the freedom of speech, but that does not mean you cannot face the consequences of it.

Example: Say something mean, hateful, or false while wearing a company's work uniform. Well you just made that company look bad, probably even damaged their reputation in the process. Getting sued, and or fired is the consequence of your action.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
SvennoJ said:
COKTOE said:

It's that stupid add at the top that keeps resizing the page. It disappears every 20 seconds for half a second, very annoying.

Ahh. Thanks man. It started about a week ago I think. Yes, highly annoying. Gotta wait to try to click on a link or it "jumps" and I go to the wrong place.

I was bullied a lot. Someone taking their frustrations and problems out on you when you've got nothing to do with it, you're just to get through the day and deal with your own problems. It's not great, it's not necessary, it gets in the way of your education. I'm glad people are now taking it more seriously because it sucks. You're crazy if you think bullying is necessary. Sounds like you just want a safe space from change.

4 ≈ One

Oh I thought this would be a Alien Isolation thread...I don't know what this is so ..bye

United States is a safe space from tyranny. So I guess I do live in a safe space all the time!