By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Obama should close his mouth and leave in dignity

SpokenTruth said:
Mr Puggsly said:

We all know he was referring to illegals

So again it's Trump's inability to express his thoughts and concerns in a manner that doesn't sound like racism and bigotry.

And don't say that's just the left taking words out of context or twisting it because the right did the same to Obama every chance they could for 8 years.

I'm not defending the right for taking Obama's words out of context.

Its possible to dislike the posititions democrats and not be an uber republican. A lot of liberatarians for example aren't fans of dems right now.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
UnderstatedCornHole said:

The left is the racism and bigotry.

Hillary was even starting to feign being triggered towards the end.

Hyperbole and creating divisive issues out of nothing is all the left is good at. Biggest racists in the game and utterly dishonest and untrustworthy to boot. 

I'm amazed at this analysis.   It's almost like a projection with some Dunning-Kruger effect.

Likewise sunshine!

Enough of the linguistic pratle and hit me with something.

SpokenTruth said:
Mr Puggsly said:

We all know he was referring to illegals

So again it's Trump's inability to express his thoughts and concerns in a manner that doesn't sound like racism and bigotry.

And don't say that's just the left taking words out of context or twisting it because the right did the same to Obama every chance they could for 8 years.

That's quite regressive or are you joking?

He read your thread.

http://www.alan.com/2016/12/26/obama-i-have-to-be-quiet-for-awhile-when-i-leave-the-white-house/

Really!!?? This guy actually has a brain...Enjoy it while we can..

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

Likewise sunshine!

Enough of the linguistic pratle and hit me with something.

No need.  You've done that quite well by yourself.

That's quite regressive or are you joking?

It's regressive to prevent hypocrisy?

You seem to be advocating it!

The difference was one was real (trumps tirades) and the other were speculation (hillary's corruption).

But i don't expect half of the american populace to be able to understand that.

3sexty said:
Really!!?? This guy actually has a brain...Enjoy it while we can..

I agree, it takes brains to wage proxy wars in Syria, Libya and Egypt, have the blood of millions on your hands, and then still have your home-base electorate think you're an angel.

Nem said:
The difference was one was real (trumps tirades) and the other were speculation (hillary's corruption).

But i don't expect half of the american populace to be able to understand that.

I doubt anyone would understand it.

SpokenTruth said:

You seem to be advocating it!

Advocating for the prevention of hipocrisy?  Yes.

I  must have misread you. It sounded like you were saying "you can't blame x for doing y because w has been doing y"

x/w = republicans or democrats.

"And don't say that's just the left taking words out of context or twisting it because the right did the same to Obama every chance they could for 8 years."