By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 is... so. damn. good.

Tagged games:

Best Uncharted?

Uncharted (1) 3 1.50%

Uncharted 2 79 39.50%

Uncharted 3 9 4.50%

Uncharted 4 85 42.50%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV) 2 1.00%

Uncharted: Fortune Hunter (And/iOS) 1 0.50%

The Legend of Dragoon 21 10.50%

Total:200
bananaking21 said:
Lawlight said:
Play the damn MP. It's the best in years.

ehhhh. no. UC3's multiplayer was a lot better than UC4. UC2 was better as well. ND have done a decent job at updating UC4's multiplayer. and the new Co-op mode is great. but there have been better multiplayer games released. Doom for example. 

Except Doom is nothing like Uncharted 4's MP. There are plenty of FPS MP out there. Not a lot of MPs like Uncharted 4's. It's the most polished Uncharted MP as well.

Around the Network

Damn lol. Well, I better get posting lol.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

@ BraLod: Thanks. Still having trouble. i can write in all other boxes (hobbies/etc...) but i can't in the signature. For some reason I can't even respond to you using the "reply" button hence my crude form of a response with the @ symbol. Not sure if these are restrictions or my own personal computer problems.

This thread has turned into a site tutorial.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Here's my opinion on the game (copy-pasted from a wall conversation I had while I was playing the game):

The game is really great, truly beautiful, there is however pacing issues, certain chapters are a bit too story heavy or sometimes the platforming goes on for too long for my taste.

The fire fights are excellent though, trilling and dynamic with the enemy seeking you out more actively than before and more options at your disposal for dispatching them. They did remove the ability to throw back grenades which while I understand why they did it, I still miss.

Overall, I'd say Uncharted 4 ranks below UC2 but tops UC1 and UC3.

Oh and Chapter 20 kicks ass!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I think its thé best Uncharted by far, best level design in thé série, much better and variéd gameplay equals to best gunfights in thé série

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

It is. I agree with most of your points. I don't personally think it has pacing issues, plus it has a better narrative than all 3 previous Uncharted games.
Also, as a plus, it has a great the multiplayer.

I played through Uncharted 4 together with a friend. For both of us, it was the first Uncharted we ever played.

But to be honest, we were both a bit disappointed afterwards. We thought the game was way too repetitive for example; constantly climbing up somewhere, but the climbing was no challenge at all, so it soon became rather boring.

TruckOSaurus said:
Here's my opinion on the game (copy-pasted from a wall conversation I had while I was playing the game):

The game is really great, truly beautiful, there is however pacing issues, certain chapters are a bit too story heavy or sometimes the platforming goes on for too long for my taste.

The fire fights are excellent though, trilling and dynamic with the enemy seeking you out more actively than before and more options at your disposal for dispatching them. They did remove the ability to throw back grenades which while I understand why they did it, I still miss.

Overall, I'd say Uncharted 4 ranks below UC2 but tops UC1 and UC3.

Oh and Chapter 20 kicks ass!

What Truck said. Couldn't agree more. When the game actually trusts the player to participate it's glorious.

I am forcing myself through it. I'm currently on chapter 6 and that took me about 3 weeks.