By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I just missed my flight for the stupidest reason ever...

At least it wasn't Air Canada. Your luggage would have been on the first plane lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Doesn't sound stupid to me, sounds genious, Do it on your way back too!

I really don't know if I could take be system down myself. And I mean the credit is nice, but airfares are high these days, and I rarely travel anyway.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

So I'm sitting here at my second layover. Just two and a half more hours till that flight leaves...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I've been there (plus a car crash, a natural disaster, and a $200 ticket), and you need sleep.

I almost missed my train from Paris to London because I read the 24 time wrong. Lol thankfully I arrived at the train more than two hours "early".

Around the Network

So my flight has just been delayed at least two hours, and now It may not even arrive. I'm literally about to cry...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!! I'm sorry, I just needed to say that. Been awake for 20 hrs straight (woke up super early this morning), and I just needed to express my anger. I have to be at the conference at 9 am tomorrow, and there is a chance I won't make it now...

I once missed my conference because I got on the wrong plane in a hurry. Which was only possible because my company had booked me the wrong ticket. So instead of flying to San Jose, CA, I flew to San Jose, CR. 1 letter, traffic delays, renovation at the terminal, helpful personel rushing me on a bus to rush to catch the plane in time which was waiting at an off terminal area. Sometimes checking things thoroughly is good lol.

When they started handing out custom forms for Peru I got worried. Then they said, sorry mistake wrong custom forms, here are the ones for Costa Rica, the fuck. Ofcourse I didn't have a Visa or anything. airline didn't want to take any risk so I couldn't switch to a flight from Costa Rica to California and they only left me the option to get right back on the same plane, back to Toronto. So I left Toronto a bit after 8 am, got back after 10 pm same place. No more flights available to California. I went back home, another long drive, no way to make the conference anymore. At least customs in Canada enjoyed the joke and they luckily didn't think I was a drug mule or something...

Just go home :/

Wow, guess we both have similar incidences. I was late for church today because of a stupid reason. Took me too long to fap one out.

You should go to the bathroom and fap one out. Get some of that stress out.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
barneystinson69 said:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!! I'm sorry, I just needed to say that. Been awake for 20 hrs straight (woke up super early this morning), and I just needed to express my anger. I have to be at the conference at 9 am tomorrow, and there is a chance I won't make it now...

That is insane all down to a shit connection to their own system to validate your ticket, that could easily be solved with a local backup of files which will be needed that day, terrible carry on from a professional airline.

Sorry Barney man, hopefully you get some rest soon and your plane comes in.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive