By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch SECRET Revealed (日本語字幕付)(video-speculation)

Found this video from a channel I subscribed to for Xenoblade music remixes.

Probably nothing but I thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6rMa9_UvQ

Essentially haptic feedback, but watch the video to get the details.

http://www.miraisens.com

IIRC the whole haptics rumour started back in the Geno rumour days and that stuff was wrong.  Though I think Nintendo could have had that HDMI dongle thing at some point since the dock jsut seems like a plastic box with a fan in it.

In any case maybe some people will find this interesting.

Around the Network

I could see improved haptic feedback and possibly some special accessories to best utilize it. Though, I think it would be primarily part of the joy-cons. The battery concern mentioned is not as big of a deal considering that each joy-con has its own built-in battery.

What it is haptic feedback in simple words?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
What it is haptic feedback in simple words?

Finger massage.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I remember the crazy heptic feedback rumors we got before the Wii U launched. Saying we'd be able to touch grass in a game and "feel" it

Around the Network

hopefully not... waste of proccessing power right? just to experiance differnt "shakes"?

Nintendo doesnt need more gimmicks.... its a 2in1 system, a handheld/home console hybrid, thats enough.

spurgeonryan said:
Sounds like a fun concept. But I wish Nintendo would just focus on games. Not all this extra stuff.

this is more about "hardcore" gaming and not so much about extra stuff. Steam controller already has this.

JRPGfan said:

hopefully not... waste of proccessing power right? just to experiance differnt "shakes"?

Nintendo doesnt need more gimmicks.... its a 2in1 system, a handheld/home console hybrid, thats enough.

waste of processing power??? no,  0 processing power, this is used for immersion like a rumble controller. Ps5 and xbox 2 are going to have this guaranteed.

Mar1217 said:
StarOcean said:
I remember the crazy heptic feedback rumors we got before the Wii U launched. Saying we'd be able to touch grass in a game and "feel" it

Does that mean I could go in a strip club in GTA V to ''feel'' the ''dancers''. Probably a good selling point.

That could be possible. The more you pay them, the better they feel. Just like in real life i guess .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Interesting technology. Less than a month now to know more about Switch. Eric Cartman would freeze himself again. =D