By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The improvised Steam/GOG Secret Santa thread

24 hours left to join!

Those still on the verge of doing it, it's now or wait for next year (hopefully hosted by noname).

By the way, if thee was someone worried about him, he's been playing on Steam today, so he's fine. By the looks of it, he has just taken a break from the site.

*Edit* And for God's sake! Send or accept friend requests! I'm the only one who's friend with LuckyTrouble, and I'm not supposed to take part in all of this.

And something similar goes to Darwinianevolution, Burning Typhoon and Trunkin.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

24 hours left to join!

Those still on the verge of doing it, it's now or wait for next year (hopefully hosted by noname).

By the way, if thee was someone worried about him, he's been playing on Steam today, so he's fine. By the looks of it, he has just taken a break from the site.

*Edit* And for God's sake! Send or accept friend requests! I'm the only one who's friend with LuckyTrouble, and I'm not supposed to take part in all of this.

And something similar goes to Darwinianevolution, Burning Typhoon and Trunkin.

I sended Friend request to all those people and everyone else. But not everyone has accepted you know.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I'll just roll through and friend request everyone listed on the first page as participating.

Edit: Done. Now if everyone accepts my request, that is one less person to worry about friending.

Added everyone who wasn't on my list yet.

Signature goes here!

Done. I've sent a friend request to everyone on the list.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I love you guys

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

By the way, for those of you that are reluctant about accepting new friends just for the sake of it and prefer to get the games through email, please send me a PM with your adress so I can give it to your Secret Santa.

You are all free to unfriend people after everything is done.

I personally wont comment on other peoples profiles or message them until the event is done. Then I would assume everyone remaining on my friend list is cool with me. But even then I will send a message before trying anything naughtier.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

You can sign me up as well!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187/wishlist

forest-spirit said:

You can sign me up as well!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187/wishlist

I remember u were with us last year. I had good timing bumping the thread just now.