By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The improvised Steam/GOG Secret Santa thread

forest-spirit said:

You can sign me up as well!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998664187/wishlist

And then it's us, spaniards, that have the reputation of leaving everything until the last minute. We're not so different!

Welcome aboard.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Well, time's over. Leave me a few hours and I'll send you your Tiny Tims.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

PMs send to everybody. If you haven't recieved yours, let me know.

And just as a reminder, the event starts tomorrow 22th, coinciding with Steam's Sale, and the minimum is $10.

Have fun!

JEMC said:

And just as a reminder, the event starts tomorrow 22th, coinciding with Steam's Sale, and the minimum is $10.

Have fun!

Finally, lets get the party started!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, the steam sale havent started yet :(

Can you plz call Gabe?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
JEMC said:

Have fun!

Finally, lets get the party started!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, the steam sale havent started yet :(

Can you plz call Gabe?

You won't believe it, but he's not answering the phone!

Could it be that he's avoiding me?

Around the Network

Due to some personal issues I can't be online as much as needed to (try to) solve all the problems you could have with the sales, and the site being so sluggish doesn't help either.

Accepting a suggestion I've recieved, a good alternative to ask for help/advice can be through Steam's chat with either me or other people that could help like maybe (and I said maybe!) noname or Stefl1504 given that both hosted this thread in past editions, or other members that have shown interest in helping like FunFan.

I'm willing to help in everything I can and i'll be online most of the time for the next few weeks, but remember that only uncle JEMC knows who your Timmys and your Santa are,

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

BasilZero said:

Everybody.

But their little timmys to fill their tummys with this bundle

I promise, you will all have lovings

https://www.indiegala.com/xmas4play

^ AND it matches the minimum needed for this event!

If I was in this event, this is what I would give to my little timmy.

l0l

NSFW!

There are some really neat things on my target's wishlist. Let's see how generous the Steam sale will make me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The sale should commence sometime soon. I guess within the next 12 hours? Don't forget the obligatory troll gift ^.^