By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Fatal Frame VI come to Switch?

Nah, I don't think so.

Around the Network

I hope so. I'd rather not the series end with Maiden of Black Water, as that one felt more of an awkward title in the series. They really outta make something like FFrame 4 again. Now that game was amazing.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
I hope so. I'd rather not the series end with Maiden of Black Water, as that one felt more of an awkward title in the series. They really outta make something like FFrame 4 again. Now that game was amazing.

Damn right.

I did really enjoy FF5, but 4 was a masterpiece in my opinion, one of my favourite games of the 7th gen. It's a crime that game didn't get localized. Thank god for fan translations and Wii homebrew. ;)

curl-6 said:
Cloudman said:

Damn right.

I did really enjoy FF5, but 4 was a masterpiece in my opinion, one of my favourite games of the 7th gen. It's a crime that game didn't get localized. Thank god for fan translations and Wii homebrew. ;)

Thank god indeed. I couldn't really get into 5 though. Using the tablet just felt so awkward, and it kinda turned me away. So I don't know if it gets any better, or is just so-so...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
curl-6 said:

Damn right.

Thank god indeed. I couldn't really get into 5 though. Using the tablet just felt so awkward, and it kinda turned me away. So I don't know if it gets any better, or is just so-so...

I was fine with the controls, my only major issue was the excessive backtracking, which I felt was handled far more gracefully in 4.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Cloudman said:

I was fine with the controls, my only major issue was the excessive backtracking, which I felt was handled far more gracefully in 4.

That's good to hear. I'm hoping I can at least get the controllers and finish the game some time.

Dance my pretties!

spurgeonryan said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

The Chartz on here say .11 million, so 110 thousand? It was download only in US so digital numbers must be missing.

Yeah we do not include digital sales yet. So if we are lucky maybe 200-300 thousand.

No way in hell digital added that much. No one cared about the game over here.

spurgeonryan said:
spemanig said:

No way in hell digital added that much. No one cared about the game over here.

You do not think just 91 thousand people bought it, or actually more like 89,550,500 or something digitally? There was no other option.

I do not think that 91k bought it digitally. I think it was a third - if even that.