By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby series 25th anniversary Twitter account launched

What is your favorite Nintendo platformer?

Kirby 16 51.61%

Kirby 2 6.45%

Kirby 1 3.23%

Donkey K....Kirby 12 38.71%

Total:31
teigaga said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Imo Kirby is Nintendo's most consistently great franchise. After 25 years of games there that has not been a single one I'd call bad, very impressive! Doubt they'll have a new game next year as they just released one this year, but eh we'll see!

A Kirby collection would be welcome.

Eh, have to doubt it as they just did that last time but again we'll see!

Around the Network

Kirby... finally!!!

Switch!!!

twintail said:
Cloudman said:
That's cool. Does that mean we may be getting some cool kirby goodness in the future..?

Switch port incoming

Which game are you thinking?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

twintail said:
Cloudman said:

Robobot. 4 player co-op helps push the MP functionality of the device.  Maybe updated Rainbow Curse. 

I would think a Deluxe Collection would be the best option, bringing Triple Deluxe, Kirby Fighters Deluxe, and Kirby Planet Robobot to the Switch remastered on one cartridge.  And announce that in conjunction with the announcement of a third Deluxe-engine based Kirby game exclusively for the Switch.

twintail said:
Cloudman said:

Robobot. 4 player co-op helps push the MP functionality of the device.  Maybe updated Rainbow Curse. 

You think so? I thought maybe more the lines of 'Return to Dreamland' as opposed to a smaller title like Robobot. That one seems more like a sutable title, with MP being part of the main game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread