By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 exclusives: 1 picture to help you understand the variety and quantity of "Greatness"

Is this what greatness looks like?

yes 611 75.25%

no 134 16.50%

not sure yet 67 8.25%

Total:812
slab_of_bacon said:
This image represents just how out of touch I am with gaming these days.

lol I look at this picture and i think..dang...this is the top echelon of gaming...the only thing missing is a mario and zelda title!

Around the Network

Today ,new The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III announced for PS4 Exclusive for first time in the Series...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/12/20/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-announced-ps4-exclusive-first-screenshots-released/

Aerys said:
Still no Digimon NO added :(

Digimon World Next Order coming in january :)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I compiled a list myself of what the big exclusives for Playstation 4 are next year(I'm not going to add some really small games or products like the Berserk game that will probably suck). For the sake of being completely unbiased I added whether or not they were "exclusive", "PC/PS4" exclusives, or exclusive to playstation consoles(Vita/3/4).

Gravity Rush 2 (January 20, 2017) (exclusive)
Tales of Berseria (January 24, 2017) (exclusive)
*Yakuza 0 (January 24, 2017) (exclusive)
Nioh (February 7, 2017) (exclusive)
*Horizon: Zero Dawn (February 28, 2017) (exclusive)
NieR Automata (March 7, 2017) (PS4/PC exclusive)
*Persona 5 (April 4, 2017) (PS3/PS4 exclusive)
Hellblade Sensua’s Sacrifice (2017 TBD) (PS4/PC exclusive)
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
*Detroit: Become Human (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
God of War 4 (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Days Gone (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Knack 2 (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Spiderman (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Shenmue 3(possible for 2017) (PS4/PC exclusive)
*Death Stranding (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Uncharted The Lost Legacy (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Ni No Kuni 2 (possible for 2017) (exclusive)

I tried to organize it by speculated release date, but also a bit by likely hood as well. Shenmue 3 - Ni No Kuni 2 are the most likely NOT to release next year. This is the point where people are going to say "There's no way they'll have that many exclusives, Sony always delay their games." Well I'd have two respond two ways, A: Does it even matter? With the amount of exclusive titles on the Playstation 4, even God of War getting a delay wouldn't be disastrous for Sony. Keep in mind all of Sony's big exclusives have sold significantly better than their predecessors on PS4(except Ratchet...understandably). God of War could potentially be an 8 Million seller and yet if they delayed it to 2018, I honestly think their line up would still be just as strong. The second response would be that the amount of variety in their line up makes it better than Xbox's either way. And this is coming from a PC gamer.

That leads to 12 titles confirmed to be exclusively on PS4 and NO other platform, with 10 of them basically confirmed for 2017, and Uncharted's DLC and Spiderman being incredibly likely to release in 2017. So ya, basically 12 purely exclusive titles, because Uncharted DLC shouldn't take too long to develop, and Spiderman will want to release near it's movie release. Also, if Ni No Kuni and Death Stranding(very unlikely) come out in 2017, that wil boost it up to 13-14.

Persona 5 is also coming to Playstation 3, though the install base of the 4 is more than half of PS3's, so I think it will see healthy success as a Playstation exclusive on 4. Still, I guess it isn't a "true exclusive".

Out of the entirety of the list I made, which focuses on Triple A or "Double A"(decent budget) games, only 3 of those are confirmed for PC. That means a wide majority are exclusive to Playstation 4, with only one being a Playstation exclusive(on PS3 as well basically) and a few being on PC. That's much better than Microsoft's "exclusives".

I'm basically interested in every game I listed, one because I haven't experienced many video games including the ones from the series listed(such as persona), two because the new IP's look hype af(Horizon, Detroit, Days Gone), and third they're all HUGE games. They mean a lot to gamers, even the japanese games are pretty big over here.

This is why I'm glad I have a ps4 despite having almost no fun with it since getting it for Christmas in 2013. I've still had much more fun with Infamous Second Son than Halo or Gears of War, despite being a huge fan of the latter and new-ish to the former.

Edit : Sorry I didn't add Dreams or Wild, I simply don't know enough about the games and if I'm correct only their teaser trailers have been released? 

great comment and list !! :) Black* = my biggest Most Wanted Games on PS4 for 2017 =) And the first Final Fantasy 7 Remake episode i coming 2017, i think. And one FF Remaster + two Kingdom Hearts Collections :) Wish you all a great day =)

PS: Have here a small list with Games and pictures for the first months on PS4 created, look over - if you want @ all :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220507&page=1

I read on one of the threads here that to date ps4 has over 1100 games available or coming to it in the next year....and xbox1 has 800 to 900 games available. Can anyone confirm this? Source maybe?

I think that image could use some updating, but anyway.

I´m really excited to buy a PS4, but I´ll have to wait until the holiday season is over to look for some deals.

Games I´m looking foward: Ni No Kumi 2, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Nier:Automata, The Last Of Us 2 and some of the re-releases/ports/updatings/wherever, like Crach Bandicoot collection and Parapaa the Rapper

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
I think that image could use some updating, but anyway.

I´m really excited to buy a PS4, but I´ll have to wait until the holiday season is over to look for some deals.

Games I´m looking foward: Ni No Kumi 2, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Nier:Automata, The Last Of Us 2 and some of the re-releases/ports/updatings/wherever, like Crach Bandicoot collection and Parapaa the Rapper

I saw this winter best buy had an uncharted ps4 for 250, with free ratchet and clank, and free last of us..Even if you dont like one of these games you could have traded them in for something else. That deal could be back

KazumaKiryu said:
Aerys said:
Still no Digimon NO added :(

Digimon World Next Order coming in january :)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I compiled a list myself of what the big exclusives for Playstation 4 are next year(I'm not going to add some really small games or products like the Berserk game that will probably suck). For the sake of being completely unbiased I added whether or not they were "exclusive", "PC/PS4" exclusives, or exclusive to playstation consoles(Vita/3/4).

Gravity Rush 2 (January 20, 2017) (exclusive)
Tales of Berseria (January 24, 2017) (exclusive)
*Yakuza 0 (January 24, 2017) (exclusive)
Nioh (February 7, 2017) (exclusive)
*Horizon: Zero Dawn (February 28, 2017) (exclusive)
NieR Automata (March 7, 2017) (PS4/PC exclusive)
*Persona 5 (April 4, 2017) (PS3/PS4 exclusive)
Hellblade Sensua’s Sacrifice (2017 TBD) (PS4/PC exclusive)
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
*Detroit: Become Human (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
God of War 4 (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Days Gone (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Knack 2 (2017 TBD) (exclusive)
Spiderman (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Shenmue 3(possible for 2017) (PS4/PC exclusive)
*Death Stranding (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Uncharted The Lost Legacy (possible for 2017) (exclusive)
*Ni No Kuni 2 (possible for 2017) (exclusive)

I tried to organize it by speculated release date, but also a bit by likely hood as well. Shenmue 3 - Ni No Kuni 2 are the most likely NOT to release next year. This is the point where people are going to say "There's no way they'll have that many exclusives, Sony always delay their games." Well I'd have two respond two ways, A: Does it even matter? With the amount of exclusive titles on the Playstation 4, even God of War getting a delay wouldn't be disastrous for Sony. Keep in mind all of Sony's big exclusives have sold significantly better than their predecessors on PS4(except Ratchet...understandably). God of War could potentially be an 8 Million seller and yet if they delayed it to 2018, I honestly think their line up would still be just as strong. The second response would be that the amount of variety in their line up makes it better than Xbox's either way. And this is coming from a PC gamer.

That leads to 12 titles confirmed to be exclusively on PS4 and NO other platform, with 10 of them basically confirmed for 2017, and Uncharted's DLC and Spiderman being incredibly likely to release in 2017. So ya, basically 12 purely exclusive titles, because Uncharted DLC shouldn't take too long to develop, and Spiderman will want to release near it's movie release. Also, if Ni No Kuni and Death Stranding(very unlikely) come out in 2017, that wil boost it up to 13-14.

Persona 5 is also coming to Playstation 3, though the install base of the 4 is more than half of PS3's, so I think it will see healthy success as a Playstation exclusive on 4. Still, I guess it isn't a "true exclusive".

Out of the entirety of the list I made, which focuses on Triple A or "Double A"(decent budget) games, only 3 of those are confirmed for PC. That means a wide majority are exclusive to Playstation 4, with only one being a Playstation exclusive(on PS3 as well basically) and a few being on PC. That's much better than Microsoft's "exclusives".

I'm basically interested in every game I listed, one because I haven't experienced many video games including the ones from the series listed(such as persona), two because the new IP's look hype af(Horizon, Detroit, Days Gone), and third they're all HUGE games. They mean a lot to gamers, even the japanese games are pretty big over here.

This is why I'm glad I have a ps4 despite having almost no fun with it since getting it for Christmas in 2013. I've still had much more fun with Infamous Second Son than Halo or Gears of War, despite being a huge fan of the latter and new-ish to the former.

Edit : Sorry I didn't add Dreams or Wild, I simply don't know enough about the games and if I'm correct only their teaser trailers have been released? 

great comment and list !! :) Black* = my biggest Most Wanted Games on PS4 for 2017 =) And the first Final Fantasy 7 Remake episode i coming 2017, i think. And one FF Remaster + two Kingdom Hearts Collections :) Wish you all a great day =)

PS: Have here a small list with Games and pictures for the first months on PS4 created, look over - if you want @ all :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223820

Yep i know, thats why i was wondering why its not in thé. Big picture

Especially since itll be translated for everyone, it deserves to be shown

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Can't wait for the Hot Shots game to finally drop

-Snip-

Don't want to reignite anything. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

How can I hold all this greatness?