By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five Ubisoft studio executives collectively fined more than one million dollars for insider trading

Wildcard36qs said:
LOL Ubisoft... Please learn people; let them burn.

Don't!

Don't JUST let them burn; throw wood at them so theyll burn longer.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network

Not too surprising, definitely won't be the last people to do this type of thing for sure..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Come on. Ubisoft isn't that bad. Child of Light was an excellent old school rpg. I'm not saying they should be let off the hook or anything, but the actions of these executives shouldn't be considered the norm for the company that brought us great games like Child of Light and......

Child of Light.

Child of Light sucked.

Putting such a gimmicky and repetitive system in place was a terrible idea.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Oh Ubisoft! ;D

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Come on. Ubisoft isn't that bad. Child of Light was an excellent old school rpg. I'm not saying they should be let off the hook or anything, but the actions of these executives shouldn't be considered the norm for the company that brought us great games like Child of Light and......

Child of Light.

Child of Light was awesome, indeed, but they've made a lot of great games in the past like Prince of Persia (the ps3 - 2008 one) and Valiant Hearts.

gintama said:
Poor Ubisoft , they can't take a break , from Vivendi , to the bad reception of their games to this .

It all started when they got cocky, releasing nohing but open world games on a yearly basis.

Seriously, where's Splinter Cell?!!

CaptainExplosion2 said:
gintama said:
Poor Ubisoft , they can't take a break , from Vivendi , to the bad reception of their games to this .

It all started when they got cocky, releasing nohing but open world games on a yearly basis.

Seriously, where's Splinter Cell?!!

There's a game in development http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1263153