By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 sales to trounce Xbox One by 20 million by end of 2016, says analyst

Man, this analysis is off by quite a bit huh? Like...5-6 million units off.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Man, this analysis is off by quite a bit huh? Like...5-6 million units off.

I think people greatly underestimate the demand for the PS4 in america and worldwide. 

Already happened.

We have access to local numbers and even if we are generous with global sales the XB1 won't make 30m by the end of the quarter, but the PS4 already made 50.

It's not 2:1, but I have the feeling that 2017 will bring the 2:1 ratio back. Specially February.

The_BlackHeart__ said:

Already happened.

We have access to local numbers and even if we are generous with global sales the XB1 won't make 30m by the end of the quarter, but the PS4 already made 50.

It's not 2:1, but I have the feeling that 2017 will bring the 2:1 ratio back. Specially February.

Are they expecting big xbox sales in feb?  I get the feels that maybe after this xmas xb1 console sales to decrease in anticpation and wait of Scorpio fall/holiday 2017.

I can see why ps4 was gonna be big this holiday but with scorpio coming out next holiday...i can see people waiting to hear more.