By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PewDiePie At 50 Million Subscribers

StarOcean said:
I'm amazed his content is worth subscribing to in the eyes of 50 million people

Agreed 100%, I find him a pain to watch, I hope they're mostly 10-15  year old's, I think I'd storm out if I ever met someone my age who likes this kind of channel...

Around the Network

He shouldn't delete his account, he's a nice marketing tool for lesser known games.

I hope niche developers continue contacting him for some exposure.

Turkish said:
He shouldn't delete his account, he's a nice marketing tool for lesser known games.

I hope niche developers continue contacting him for some exposure.

Flappy bird.... and undertale... he did uncharted... and the last guardian....final fantasy XV...

Hope he doesn't delete his account. He deserves everything he's gotten.

He can have 7 billion subs for all I care, I ain´t watching that crap. Not even if it is mandatory and the penalty for not doing is death

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
He will probably just make another channel

I believe someone said he's already said that himself.

Mar1217 said:
JRPGfan said:

Flappy bird.... and undertale... he did uncharted... and the last guardian....final fantasy XV...

Hey ! He did Bayonetta 2 too !! ( Mostly for that BOOTY though )

He has decent tastes in games.... lmao, even though he plays some random bad ones just because their so bad too.

I heard he's going to delete his channel & start over again due to his subscribers are utter inactive & got only 2m views.

Zkuq said:
I really hope he sticks to his word to delete his channel now. He's so annoying.

Slade6alpha said:
Doubt the attention whore will delete his profile. Such a shame.

Peh said:
Hope he deletes it. Shit got over his head. Crying like a little bitch over loosing subscribers.

Good lord, posts like these are just embarassing. These are the types of posts that I would expect to be see in the Youtube comment section.

Even if you don't like him or his content, nobody has EVER forced any of you to watch it. If you think he's annoying, then what's so hard about just ignoring his channel instead of hoping he deletes it just because you don't like him or his content. 

This is the exact same thing as if someone told you that they hope you get banned on this website because they don't like how you post or something. Or saying that you hope a certain person can never find work because you don't like them or something. 

I don't even watch his content a lot, I did a years ago but I grew sort of bored of it, but I wouldn't say that I hope he deletes his channel or anything, since he EARNED the amount of subscribers that he has so people do like his content for a reason. 

Not to mention that he said he was doing this for a good reason as well, which is to go against Youtube's policies that have been affecting Youtubers for a while, but yet all you can do is STILL focus on "YES! I didn't like him so i'm glad he's deleting it!".

I truly hope you can reflect on what you wrote here, because that is an absolutely horrible kind of attitude to have about something or someone. "I don't like this thing so I hope it dissapears".  If that was the way the world worked then most things, maybe even everything at all wouldn't even exist because there's always someone that doesn't like something, hence different opinions. 

Even if he deletes it he said he was gonna start a second channel to get rid of the dead weight from his old channel that are subscribed but don't watch his videos or log in anymore, so then you can just ignore that channel as well.

(As a side note, i've never been moderated on this site so far and i've seen people get moderated just for simply writing something such as the word salty and even much less, so if I get my first one for pointing out the embarassing ridiculousness of certain posts like this then that's even more insane, but so be it). 

Mummelmann said:
StarOcean said:
I'm amazed his content is worth subscribing to in the eyes of 50 million people

Agreed 100%, I find him a pain to watch, I hope they're mostly 10-15  year old's, I think I'd storm out if I ever met someone my age who likes this kind of channel...

I can't really stand comedy-based LPs in general. I much prefer informative LPs, or even better commentary-free playthroughs.