By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates in the OP!

Bandorr said:
Jranation said:

I should have rephrase that. 

Why do we only have 1 set of numbers that were rumored? Because if that was fake, I would have expected more fake numbers to be popping up. 

Perhaps no one else needs the clickbait views? I don't actually know of any playstation website or youtube video similar to either that website or crapgamer.

Haha lol. The desperation! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

so are we getting any hardware numbers next  thursday

jason1637 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

You're thinking of Sony Europe, which offered a 3 pack of uncharted, drive club, Bloodborne or uncharted, Driveclub, r&c.

The Black Friday bundle this year for US was a $250 slim with uncharted 4. And.... Well that was their bundle.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/19/black-friday-weekend-deal-249-99-uncharted-4-ps4-bundle/

Actually best buy had a $260 ps4 with last of us and rachet and clank while walmart and gamrstop had a $250 ps4 with rachet and clank.

Bolded: maybe online but not in store.  I worked at walmart and the only thing that we had was 250 Uncharted bndle though walmart were giving a $30 gift card on BF.

PS4 number one again!

I've seen sites claiming the following numbers:

PS4: 1.1 Million
XBO: 1.0 Million
with about ~100k separating them.

One of those sites later posted:

"Editor's Note: Due to the controversial nature of this article and the sourcing, I want to go on record as saying that the information provided here is 100% accurate and not something rumored. These are the facts for the November NPD figures and they have been vetted. -DR

Take it as you will.

Around the Network
Ordeith said:

"Editor's Note: Due to the controversial nature of this article and the sourcing, I want to go on record as saying that the information provided here is 100% accurate and not something rumored. These are the facts for the November NPD figures and they have been vetted. -DR

Take it as you will.

i could believe that, this November was pretty avarege compared to last one with Black Ops 3, Star Wars etc...

Next holidays are going to be much bigger, Good Cod, SWB2, Destiny 2, RdR2 etc.

Shadow1980 said:

Until we get actual reliable numbers, I'm sticking to my prediction.

Your um... PS4 and XBO predictions are really optimistic o_O

Ordeith said:

Take it as you will.

I told you, it's 120% fake.  

Look at bandorr post on the 50th page, he say everything.

And ofc, this rumor appear just after we learned ps4 victory, not before, talk about coincidence :)

Namiirei said:
Ordeith said:

Take it as you will.

And ofc, this rumor appear just after we learned ps4 victory, not before, talk about coincidence :)

I'm not saying the rumour is right, but they are rumoured to be NPD numbers leaked from somebody at Microsoft. The numbers can't be leaked until NPD release the numbers. We found out PS4 won as soon as NPD released the numbers.

Leaked numbers in the past always come after Npd release them. 

Namiirei said:
Ordeith said:

Take it as you will.

Oh yes of course and even Aaron Greenberg thought it was completely fake enough, - so much so he even retweeted it on twitter without knowing what his own division is up to.....Career suicide that is!!  I mean waht a silly thing for an executive member of staff to do...Incorrectly Tweet (or retweet) info about the progress of his own company! Wow some people hey!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70