By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates in the OP!

Shadow1980 said:

Amazon has been vindicated!

Prediction accuracy improved from 94.44% to 94.6%. 35 out of 37 months correct since the PS4 & XBO released.

Now to wait for Aqua. Hopefully she'll be back on Twitter next month. She said she wouldn't be on at all this month.

Amazon and knack the real mvps! 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Can't wait to see the crapgamerreviews meltdown. He said Sony only announced they sold 50m WW to damage control losing NPD. This will be fun. Must grab some salty popcorn!

It'll be especially fun, considering his recent videos.

"Sony Announcing 50 Million PS4 Sales Looks Like Damage Control That They've Lost NPD To Xbox" 

"PS4 Fanboys Completely Flip Out Over High Xbox One Sales, The Salty Damage Control Is Real!" 

"Amazing!! Early Black Friday Reports Show Xbox One Destroyed The PS4 In Sales, Bravo Microsoft!" 

"Xbox One's Are Sold Out Everywhere!! The Biggest Comeback Ever Is Happening!" 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

I remember when PS4 lost BF 2014, someone said this guy was talking crap (very fitting), then PS4 went back on winning December and he went on full defensive mode on twitter as people linked here, I went there and twitted, something I don't even actually use, and he replied to me still in full crap (again, fitting) defensive mode... yeah, must be going that route again right now.

Poor dude...

I used to watch him just to be able to spot who follows him on forums. Trust me, it's quite remarkable.

I occasionally do it too.... sometimes its entertaining.

FIT_Gamer said:
Kerotan said:
Can't wait to see the crapgamerreviews meltdown. He said Sony only announced they sold 50m WW to damage control losing NPD. This will be fun. Must grab some salty popcorn!

It'll be especially fun, considering his recent videos.

"Sony Announcing 50 Million PS4 Sales Looks Like Damage Control That They've Lost NPD To Xbox" 

"PS4 Fanboys Completely Flip Out Over High Xbox One Sales, The Salty Damage Control Is Real!" 

"Amazing!! Early Black Friday Reports Show Xbox One Destroyed The PS4 In Sales, Bravo Microsoft!" 

"Xbox One's Are Sold Out Everywhere!! The Biggest Comeback Ever Is Happening!" 

When one console is around 24-26m and the other just over 50m..... that should say it all.

Its not enough to win a few months in the US, even if you won every month in the US, its not enough.

US is like 1/3rd of the world market now-adays, and even there PS4 is leading by 1.5m? more?

Basically crap and them make it sound like all that matters is the US market.... which just isnt true.

JRPGfan said:
binary solo said:

Really? Halo Wars 2 is going to push hardware this far into the cycle?

I honestly think Horizon Zero Dawn, is a much bigger console seller than Halo Wars 2 will be.

Also note worthy is that Horizon is a true exclusive. HW2 will be played mostly in Win10 and will likely not push hardware.

Shadow1980 said:

Amazon has been vindicated!

Prediction accuracy improved from 94.44% to 94.6%. 35 out of 37 months correct since the PS4 & XBO released.

Now to wait for Aqua. Hopefully she'll be back on Twitter next month. She said she wouldn't be on at all this month.

She's deleted her twitter, it's not looking good.

Around the Network

Congrats PS4.

RJ_Sizzle said:
CosmicSex said:
But Crapgamer said....

Crapgamer is an attention-straved 41 year-old man who's desperate to grow subs anyway he can.

41 and still a rabid fanboy!?! Geeze I'd hope 99% of gamers become a lot more level headed about their platform devotion by their mid-30s. Or is petulant childishness extending well into adulthood all part of the corrosion of our social order?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Crapgamer is an attention-straved 41 year-old man who's desperate to grow subs anyway he can.

41 and still a rabid fanboy!?! Geeze I'd hope 99% of gamers become a lot more level headed about their platform devotion by their mid-30s. Or is petulant childishness extending well into adulthood all part of the corrosion of our social order?

The sad part is the older you get the more you realize and accept that some people never leave behind the childish "high school" lifestyle.

Got a question about Aquamarine/AstronautClaire: does anyone know what her Twitter @ is? It looks like she has entirely deleted her account....

binary solo said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

It gets him views from people who want to hear it to reinforce their views and also from haters give him views and money by it.

On topic though that's pretty cool for Sony to take back Number 1 spot in the Xbox lands, when it comes to upcoming games next year the PS4 is definitely the place for gamers I think followed by the Switch and then PC/X1, I think that the MS machine really needs something huge to take back the lead there or definitely if it is to take any other regions.

Awesome though, more players just makes owning a PS4 a better purchase for everyone using the system, online games are far more populated and matchmaking is far more functional even on slightly older titles, win win win.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive