By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton to throw big party for Millionaires in Plaza Hotel

I'm so tired of the Trump threads.  Let's focus on Hillary for a bit.

She's throwing a party to thank all her donors that gave her millions of dollars to run for president.  Other invites include fashion icons, hedgefund managers, and more uptight rich people. In a big gala where one must dress to impress. 

Why isn't she inviting unions workers, contruction people, waitresses, the back bone of america.  Or if she did, did she personally invite them for those reasons?  Does this show how awful a president she would have been? 

Around the Network

Just read through what you just wrote.... She's throwing a thank you party for those that supported her with lots of funds for her campaign. Thus she invites those that supported her with lots of funds for her campaign. Is this a joke? You could certainly find shady things to criticize Hillary for, but this is among the sillier ones I've seen.

Are we going to focus on Hillary every time Trump fails to "drain the swamp"?

Besides Hillary never claimed to not be anything but a center of the road Democrat, Trump is the one who said he would change everything and then stocked up on billionaires/millionaires/Goldman Sachs people in key cabinet positions.

Being president means he will get a lot of criticism. It's part of the job. Get used to it. 

Teeqoz said:

Just read through what you just wrote.... She's throwing a thank you party for those that supported her with lots of funds for her campaign. Thus she invites those that supported her with lots of funds for her campaign. Is this a joke? You could certainly find shady things to criticize Hillary for, but this is among the sillier ones I've seen.

Actually it's a good point. Overall do I care? No but it would have been good of her to invite some people who maybe couldn't donate millions but they donated what they could. I mean at least a few of them.

As much as I despise hillary and the things she did, this is pretty low.

She obviously won't go ahead and invite some random person. She's going to celebrate with the people who helped her choke in the worst way possible...err, I mean, get close to becoming president.

edit: either way, I honestly could care less. she'll fade out and soon be known as a joke for losing to the likes of trump, a man who was basically a clown since the beginning 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

The reach is real.