By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Picture yourself...

Around the Network

It looks like the dog has green eyes. Must be the flash.

diamuerto said:
It looks like the dog has green eyes. Must be the flash.

yes and I am betting a greyhound?

superchunk said:
kber81 said:

@ superchunk

How about B-2 Spirit?

How about it? It doesn't have precision bombing. Maybe they might alter it to include the neccesary targeting equipement, but for now it is more for recon/carpet bombing. But, it's stealth is much better.

Ok sorry, no more plane talk in a pic thread. My bad.

First off, JDAMs are guided munitions that use GPS, thus they can be loaded into any aircraft that can carry them - thus making something like the lowly A10 a precesion striker. Beyond that, the B-2 has carried out plenty of surgical strikes, especially during the first and second iraq war.

I remember 1 F117 was shot down in kosov, but beyond that IDK

The next gen aircraft, such as the F-35 are stealthy as well as multirole - meaning they can do many of the F117's current jobs, and in most cases better. And yeah, there are tons of black project, especially pilotless aircraft.

BTW, the F117 never had much in the way of manuverability, it had to use fly by wire just to get off the ground.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Legend11 said:

@Gballzack

Lucky dog, he's probably fiercly protective of you.  What breed?

Greyhound, not sure how pure its breeding is though.

He's a girl's best friend.

Around the Network

I'm a mutt.

This is me, hard at work (pointing gun at camera)

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Thats one hell of an arcade stick. Looks homebuilt And LOL @ guy playing GBA in corner

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

... I thought that guy in the corner was rolling a phattie...