By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I going to shock you guys and gals more than anybody has when I finally get my pic up here!

My guess is you look like a Ryan Phillippe, only more pimply.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol

Sorry, forgot to look though properly

IGNORE THIS

add me

Around the Network

Legend11 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I was speechless as well but fortune favors the bold.

Haha, this is teh InterNet, so nothing matters. Not that I would care about anything in the real world either. We're just friggin reproduction machines with brains and I can proudly say I've spread my memes all around the internet. It's just absurdly funny to change the behaviour of people thousands of miles away.

I just recently found conversation about my other alias (I've got a lot of them) from a french DBZ-forum:

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:IhuaVQAEn44J:www.whitezeta.com/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D4723+rutenator&hl=fi&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=fi

And I'm not yet convinced it's Gballzack in his/her photo album pics, but as I said, I don't have cares about other people. All she has to do is post a pic holding a piece of paper written 'Yulegoat is teh best' on it to prove Gballzack equals the hottie in the pics. Then you can sleep your nights/days without worries.

He's a 500lbs man that wears a wookie suit in the comfort of his own home. He's harnessed and perfected the wookie battle cry, taunt, and sexual moan. :O

Yulegoat said:
Legend11 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I was speechless as well but fortune favors the bold.

Haha, this is teh InterNet, so nothing matters. Not that I would care about anything in the real world either. We're just friggin reproduction machines with brains and I can proudly say I've spread my memes all around the internet. It's just absurdly funny to change the behaviour of people thousands of miles away.

I just recently found conversation about my other alias (I've got a lot of them) from a french DBZ-forum:

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:IhuaVQAEn44J:www.whitezeta.com/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D4723+rutenator&hl=fi&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=fi

je ne suis pas?

Gballzack said:

Naw, don't do any art, and not really into the whole online community thing, I spend enough time on the computer as it is.

I was mainly hinting that Gballzack (or whoever is in those pics) is art in itself.. oi