By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll: Would you buy a ChronoTrigger Remake if it used the FFXV game engine?

Would you buy a ChronoTrigger Remake if it used the FFXV game engine

OMG YES...duh 88 77.88%

NO....leave it alone...wh... 25 22.12%

Total:113

Would you buy a ChronoTrigger Remake if it used the FFXV game engine?

1. If so ...what would it have to have and what would you want different?
  2. What do you think they could add to it. (Yeah thats right...its gonna change for the new generation...they have money to..get used to it.)

Around the Network

Assuming it dosent also make the stupid jump to action agme and keeps its masterful battle system, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Obviously yes.
And if it were to have the same battle system/gameplay as FFXV my response would be the same: Obviously yes.

Yes, and make it cel shaded to show Toriyama's work off.

No. I'd prefer it use the Dragon Quest XI engine because of how similar the styles are. 

I mean, this area looks just like how I'd think the prison under Gaurdia castle looks. 

Around the Network

Please dont touch its combat system, keep it as is please.
Just give it a graphics overhaul like R&C got, and add abit of extra's ect and done.

Ljink96 said:

No. I'd prefer it use the Dragon Quest XI engine because of how similar the styles are. 

Yup, in fact I'd prefer this aesthetic for pretty much ANY JRPG.

Barkley said:
Ljink96 said:

Thirded.

Yes.
Better graphics + original game = perfect combo. Sometimes I wish, all old games that I liked back in the days will all get a remake with top-end graphics.

Xen said:
Barkley said:

Thirded.

Fourthed!