By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 now has 10 exclusives that have sold over 1 million copies!

Surprised to see a few of those there. With that said I think that speaks volumes about how weak exclusives has been this gen if PS4 who has a massive lead in console sales, only manages 10 exclusive 1 million sellers. Especially when a lot of them went down in price real fast.

This gen has been all about multi plats IMO, lots of great ones. Atleast for the two headed hydra in Xbox and PS4.

Around the Network

It seemed like a harmless Thread, it looked simple and straight forward and then you flick through the thread and you see something simple and innocent being pissed on and wrecked.

OT: it's a shame we don't have sales figures for Alienation, The Witness and some other digital only games.

Beautiful. I remember when the PS3 was struggling to have anything cross over the 500k threshold and marketing. (Crying baby im looking at you). Sony has really turned it around.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Bandorr said:
CGI-Quality said:

This is what happens with an open forum, which can sometimes be unfortunate. That said, all I can continue to do is advise against issues before we have to start considering a lock.

You did your best. I mean all someone has to do is scroll through the thread to see you constantly popping up and warning people.

The OP made no references to other consoles. There are no comparisons. There is no use of words like "more" or "better". It was as 'safe' as you could possibly make a post - yet is still attracted a negative element.

Yeah. It's disappointing. It's like a Thanksgiving dinner where everybody should have been thankful but we all got drunk and started fighting. 😞

GarlandSteve74 said:

As the subject says, if you search the charts for PS4 exclusive games (no remakes or remasters) that have sold over a million copies there are now 10 titles!

Knack (Metacritic: 54)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Metacritic: 73) 

Infamous: Second Son (Metacritic: 80)

The Order: 1886 (Metacritic: 63)

Bloodborne (Metacritic: 92) 

Little Big Planet 3 (Metacritic: 79)

Driveclub (Metacritic: 71)

Until Dawn (Metacritic: 79)

Ratchet and Clank (Metacritic: 85

Uncharted 4 (Metacritic: 93)

With an average metacritic score of 76.3, this list of 10 exclusive games has totaled 24.35 million sales!

Keep up the great work, Sony!

Bolded the ones in my house, enjoyed the PS4 library immensely as many more games I love that are niche and don't cross the million threshold.

Around the Network
Augen said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

As the subject says, if you search the charts for PS4 exclusive games (no remakes or remasters) that have sold over a million copies there are now 10 titles!

Knack (Metacritic: 54)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Metacritic: 73) 

Infamous: Second Son (Metacritic: 80)

The Order: 1886 (Metacritic: 63)

Bloodborne (Metacritic: 92) 

Little Big Planet 3 (Metacritic: 79)

Driveclub (Metacritic: 71)

Until Dawn (Metacritic: 79)

Ratchet and Clank (Metacritic: 85

Uncharted 4 (Metacritic: 93)

With an average metacritic score of 76.3, this list of 10 exclusive games has totaled 24.35 million sales!

Keep up the great work, Sony!

Bolded the ones in my house, enjoyed the PS4 library immensely as many more games I love that are niche and don't cross the million threshold.

Aside from Knack, we have identical taste in gaming. I bought LBP3 on PS3 though. At the time, we only had one Dual Shock 4 and I wanted to play co-op!

*edit* I don't have Bloodborne, either. We were almost PlayStation brothers. Oh well.

d21lewis said:
Augen said:

Aside from Knack, we have identical taste in gaming. I bought LBP3 on PS3 though. At the time, we only had one Dual Shock 4 and I wanted to play co-op!

*edit* I don't have Bloodborne, either. We were almost PlayStation brothers. Oh well.

Well, I said "in my house", so not the ones I personally bought.  The wife is the one who plays Bloodborne so more to her taste.

Augen said:
d21lewis said:

Well, I said "in my house", so not the ones I personally bought.  The wife is the one who plays Bloodborne so more to her taste.

My brother!!

*hugs Augen*

It saddens me that your wife is more hardcore than I am, though. I fear Bloodborne. I hear it's frustrating so I've steered clear of that game.

d21lewis said:

My brother!!

*hugs Augen*

It saddens me that your wife is more hardcore than I am, though. I fear Bloodborne. I hear it's frustrating so I've steered clear of that game.

Indeed, my brother. *Shakes hand*

She loves those style of games, like Demon Souls or Dark Souls.  She dies a lot, but it is expected, especially on certain boss fights.  You definitely have to learn patterns, exploits, and not get frustrated.  She's really excited about Horizon next year.

Not sure why to discount remakes, remaster and reboots.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."