By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Xbox 360 :/

Failure to admit to a 59% failure rate, selling something that dies so often for that price should not be legal.

But it's not just that, I find that they only aim at one market, I don't want to play only 1st or 3rd person shooters.

Don't give me this Viva Panita crap either, oh and there's another reason I don't like em, they killed Rare, or should I say Rare killed themselves? so they helped kill Rare either way.

And does it really have to make that noise when you run a game?

Not to mention it's just plain ugly, like seriously, it's a hardcore gamers only machine that looks like a kids toy.

But hey, that's just me.

Around the Network

Did you ever get the chance to play Viva Pinata?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

no, he's just a hate monger

If you're going to parody the "Why I just honestly don't like Nintendo" and "Why I just honestly don't like Sony" threads, you should probably change it from Xbox360 to Microsoft.

These counter-counter-trollthreads aren't helping us improve the community at all. How about we forget they ever existed, and stop making more of them?

Around the Network

well, it was only a matter of time. if ArtofAngels didn't do it, I probably would have (but it would have been anti-Microsoft, rather than anti-Xbox, to fit with the others)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

ArtofAngels said:

Failure to admit to a 59% failure rate, selling something that dies so often for that price should not be legal. 

Come on, we both know that the 360 doesn't have a 59% failure rate.  No product could possibly survive if that were truly the case.  Why this number continues to be bandied about, I may never understand.

I agree with you about Rare, though.  Quite sad.

No, I haven't played Viva Pinata, and no, I don't think that means I'm not allowed to have an opinion about Rare. 

I'm a hardcore gamer and I love my 360... and viva pinata is a lot of fun.

Entroper said:
ArtofAngels said:

Come on, we both know that the 360 doesn't have a 59% failure rate. No product could possibly survive if that were truly the case. Why this number continues to be bandied about, I may never understand.

I agree with you about Rare, though. Quite sad.

No, I haven't played Viva Pinata, and no, I don't think that means I'm not allowed to have an opinion about Rare.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=17067  <-- 61 Per Cent Failure Rate??

Viva Pinata is underrated.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!