By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding (PS4) The Game Awards 2016 trailer

So this isn't the game that's also meant to be coming to PC as well?. Either way I dig the skull soldiers in the CGI trailer.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

The game not onlz looks beatiful, but seems full of soul and charm.Hopefully kojima takes its time and delivers on it!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Chazore said:

So this isn't the game that's also meant to be coming to PC as well?. Either way I dig the skull soldiers in the CGI trailer.

Who knows. The game is also running on the Guerrilla Games engine (confirmed by Shinobi), and that engine is obviously developed solely with PS4 in mind.

Yeeeaah! Winning trailer, but what in the actual f***? Want to know more now, so it did it's job.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CGI-Quality said:
The game is planned for PS4 first, PC last. It's owned by Sony, so it'll release there first.

As long as it comes to PC in peak form then Kojima will get my money =D. Though it's a bit disappointed to have one made as last in mind.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Gotta say, the game looks more and more interesting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Weird as hell.

Muthafuckin Mikkelsen and del Toro! Looks amazing. I'll be impressed if the Pro can really pull that off in native 4k. Kojima sure seems fixated on war and its horrors, now he's got the team and the freedom to take it even further. I can put Silent Hills behind me, now. :)

this trailer blew my face off

The badge Del Torro's character is wearing says "BRIDGES United States of America" I tried to look it up to see if it was real organization, but couldn't find anything.