By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BOTW @ The Game Awards 2016 Trailer (Switch | Wii U) *UPDATE! 2nd Trailer!

Yes, yes, yes to towns. The atmosphere of this game appeal to me A LOT, and it looks like they are going with a pretty neat story this time around. In less than a year I will be able to play this!

Around the Network

Did anyone else notice a few stutters throughout the trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Looka velly nice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Season confirmed? What do you guys think?

Loved the trailer!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Munchies said:

I'm hoping that they're still showing the Wii U version on footage until the Switch presentation.

wombat123 said:
Munchies said:

I'm hoping that they're still showing the Wii U version on footage until the Switch presentation.

Same. If that's the Switch version, I'll be disappointed. 

That said, I don't expect miracles, I just hope they can make the Switch version run at locked 30fps while having reduced jaggies (better anti aliasing).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

Loved the trailer!

That was also my first impression, but looks like to be a different area. Let me look the trailer for the 64938685 time to see it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
LipeJJ said:

Loved the trailer!

That was also my first impression, but looks like to be a different area. Let me look the trailer for the 64938685 time to see it.

It's a completely different area. Look at the mountain and rocks in the background.

But still, they didn't show red/yellow or autumm colored trees anywhere before. Could be a time passing mechanic, could be a region specific type of tree, or just some type of trees scattered throughout Hyrule. 

I'm expecting my second or third point; I'd be very impressed if they implement seasons.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Pavolink said:

It's a completely different area. Look at the mountain and rocks in the background.

But still, they didn't show red/yellow or autumm colored trees anywhere before. Could be a time passing mechanic, could be a region specific type of tree, or just some type of trees scattered throughout Hyrule. 

I'm expecting my second or third point; I'd be very impressed if they implement seasons.

Yes, while it looks like a different area, it could be a hint of the time passing. Remember the TGA 2015 video? They were saying how it was organic and apples grew from time to time, etc. I'm confident the season mechanic will be present. ^^