By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jpcc86 said:
Wright said:

I write, but I guess writers are the lowest in the "art" spectrum. xD

I entirely disagree with that statement lol  

Don't misunderstand me. I don't say it as in writers are worse than painters or drawing artist. I'm saying it as people hardly ever thinks of associating "art" with writers, and instead quickly thing of drawing artists or painters.

EDIT: I probably worded that very wrong, though. This is what I meant to say in the first place.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I'd like to consider myself an artist of some sort, started off with pixel art (Still do it, just not as much) and now mess around with Photoshop although it's mainly concept art and portraits I do these days

Do me a Wakka pixel art!

Yup, I grew up doing "fine art" if that's what you call it. I mostly focus on cartoon/anime style art. I drew my avatar, but it's quite old. I also do 3D Art as well. I've only been using 3D for about 1.5 years and this is my upcoming final projects:

I wish I had more time to do 2D art but I've kind of fallen in love with 3D. I've still got a ways to go though. 

Edit: Actually, here's a 2D art I've done this year, again not great but I kinda think he's cute.

onionberry said:

I try :)

That's Wheely good!

I'll see myself out, it is cool looking art though!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
onionberry said:

I try :)

That's Wheely good!

I'll see myself out, it is cool looking art though!

Puntastic :p

Thanks, not really an artist but sometimes I do stuff

Around the Network
Ljink96 said

<3

@Ljink96 wow, some of those look awesome.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm an Orgamist, would like to draw someday but can't get good at it..

MohammadBadir said:
I'm an Orgamist, would like to draw someday but can't get good at it..

Is that more or less like Papercraft? One of my buddies does Papercraft and some of the stuff you can do with it is insane. You also reminded me of a friend I had who wanted to build an app that mixed orgasms with origami and wanted to call it Orgami. I still don't know how that would work

I wish I was, but I'm fine with examining other people's work now :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]