By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Moon: More than 10mil Globally (shipped or sell thru?), on track to be best holiday quarter ever for franchise

Ok not sure if he is talking about sold as in the 10mil shipped wii got 2 weeks ago or is this actual sell thru? I need confirmation lol.

Here is the post from zhuge!

Pokemon Sun/Moon is selling extremely well worldwide Pokemon Go has been key in driving synergy with the 3DS game, leading to record sales
2:11 AM - 28 Nov 2016
Daniel Ahmad ‏@ZhugeEX
More than 10 million units have been sold in globally and the game is on track to have the best holiday quarter of any Pokemon game ever.

Around the Network

I don't know why Nintendo isn't boasting its sales by now XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

its number of copies shipped

Right there in the tweet "sold in" :P

It's the 10 million shipped figure.

Shipped, but sellthrough seems to be pretty good if japan and UK are any indicators.

Around the Network

Sounds like Sun/Moon is doing really well, but that is to be expected

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

The day a mainline Pokemon game doesn't do really well, shit will be getting real XD

Haha, that would be bad. I guess that would be one way to bring big changes..... or mark the end of pokemon.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

The day a mainline Pokemon game doesn't do really well, shit will be getting real XD

I put money on it, if stars is real and it comes out on switch, game will sell 6-8mil lifetime. And then people. (Haters) will call it a flop without realizing those are amazing sales lol

Interesting how they could gauge the numbers to meet demand, but can't with the Nes classic.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That was the shipped numbers, though I wonder how long it will take for it to actually sell 10 Million

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]