By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a PS4 now!

MartinD said:

Enjoy man. Ps4 was my best buy in the last years. In my signature i link to youtube vids where i show my ps 4 collection until then.

If i can give you some hints:

- buy used games. The bonus code (only to be used once and so worthless) mostly are only a special weapon early in the game or a dress...forget it. So, buying used is a real bargain. I buy at amazon used, never had a problem.

- tips: bloodborne, dark souls 3 (if souls games, its also major fun online). Nba2k series (14 you get for 3 bucks and is still best), skyrim, xcom2, dirt.

I just cannot buy used electornics or games. It needs to be new and factory sealed or it just feels like I've lost something. 

Also I am primarily a PC gamer so for games like Skyrim, dirt and Xcom, I already have them, or will get them, on PC. Especaily FPS games! Nothng beats the KB/M combo for FPS and strategy games. 

Games that work better with a controller, like I heard to be the case with Rocket League, I may buy on PS4 over PC.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Raistline said:

Yes, Original for PS3 and the 2nd one on PC. *Edit - Demon's Souls PC3, Dark Souls 2 PC
Try as I might, I just could not get into it. 

You are mixing Demon's Souls with Dark Souls, there isn't a second Demon's Souls.

You are correct, but aren't they the same dev with the same gameply style. I may be mistaken but I also thought that Dark Souls (1) was a spiritual successor to Demon's Souls.

Congratz

Nice pick up, Op, some great game choices!

The best non-fps online multiplayer game, in my opinion, is Diablo 3. It should be fairly cheap by now and features split-screen couch co-op as well. Since you picked up a Slim, I assume you have Uncharted 4 as well, which is getting a co-op mode very soon that looks like fun. Rise of the Tomb Raider also has a few fun co-op options that you can play online. As others have noted, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne have interesting multiplayer as well (ps. my favorite game this generation is Bloodborne). 

I recommend only playing knack with a friend in local co-op. That was its actually a very enjoyable game.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV, haven't played it but I'm still recommending it.

Please buy Until Dawn and Bloodborne. Congratulations by the way

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Congrats! Don't forget Resogun, Infamous (and DLC), God of War 3 Remastered and The Witness.

Bloodborne is a totally different beast than Demon's souls or Dark souls IMO. It's the best game on PS4.

The last Guardian is coming next month, Horizon Zero dawn next year.

WagnerPaiva said:
Please buy Until Dawn and Bloodborne*. Congratulations by the way

Fixed. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Please buy Until Dawn and Bloodborne*. Congratulations by the way

Fixed. 

Thank you. BloodyBourne

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.