By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a PS4 now!

Greetings fellow VGchartzians,

I finally ended out getting myself a PS4 (slim) along with 7 games in total and a PS+ sub.  Games I have: Uncharted 4, Rachet & Clank, Knack, Disgea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, The Last of US, and The Order 1886. I opted not to get the PS4 Pro, however, because a very recent life changing even occured that made the extra $150 (since it is not bundled with a game) quite difficult to swallow.

Most of my IRL friends either don't have a PS4 or are never online when I am able to be online so I hereby invite and request any of you adult gamers to add me on PSN.  In addition I am also looking for suggestions of non FPS multi-player games, co-op or otherwise, that I should get so that I can actually use my PS+ for online activities and not just the free monthly games. 

My PSN account name is ForcelessYoda for those that would not mind adding me.

So far I am absolutely loving my PS4 and kind of kicking myself for wiating 3 years to purchase one. eh, que sera'.

Around the Network
Raistline said:

Greetings fellow VGchartzians,

I finally ended out getting myself a PS4 (slim) along with 7 games in total and a PS+ sub.  Games I have: Uncharted 4, Rachet & Clank, Knack, Disgea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, The Last of US, and The Order 1886. I opted not to get the PS4 Pro, however, because a very recent life changing even occured that made the extra $150 (since it is not bundled with a game) quite difficult to swallow.

Most of my IRL friends either don't have a PS4 or are never online when I am able to be online so I hereby invite and request any of you adult gamers to add me on PSN.  In addition I am also looking for suggestions of non FPS multi-player games, co-op or otherwise, that I should get so that I can actually use my PS+ for online activities and not just the free monthly games. 

My PSN account name is ForcelessYoda for those that would not mind adding me.

So far I am absolutely loving my PS4 and kind of kicking myself for wiating 3 years to purchase one. eh, que sera'.

enjoy mate!

btw maybe check the current black friday PSN sales. I just bought myself yesterday the Batman Tell Tale series + the full Hitman season 1 + Dirt Rally for around $60.

Maybe have a look at Bloodborne, for me it's the best game of this generation so far (especially if you're into the Souls series).

get Bloodborne

Get Rocket League my friend!

Battlefield 1, best shooter I've played this year.

Around the Network

What ever will be will be.I'll gibe you an add.

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to Greatness... it awaits. 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

I dont ever play online on PS4, I generally play online on PC instead, since its my prefered platform for online since its free, but welcome to the family, you already have some great games, and next year is going to start off really good so play trough the games you have and keep an eye out for reviews for these upcomming games:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Yakuza 0
Final Fantasy XV
The last Gaurdian
NioH
Persona 5 (already high ratings in Jpaan release, so just pre order it :P)

Twitter @CyberMalistix