Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows 10 is ridiculous

do you hate windows 10?

Yes 115 39.52%

No 118 40.55%

Eh 36 12.37%

I'm a mac user. 22 7.56%

Total:291
Arkaign said:
True, at that big hacker conference in Vegas, the Macs are always the easiest things to hack, lol. They thrived for the longest time in 'security by obscurity', but that's a thing of the past, not to mention all of the new problems with macOS Sierra. Tim Cook is screwing up Apple and good.

One of my clients got a new MBP to replace his 2014 model, and was surprised by how bad it was. At first, I thought maybe he was doing something wrong. Nope, just a piece of crap. He's on a surface book now and loves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o&t=585s

I haven't done SHIT to my Mac since 2014. Nothing. I hardly even restart the thing. All I do is open it, use it, close it. It still runs exactly as stable as the day I bought it. Absolute silk.

Again, in MY experience, OSX is perfection.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
sethnintendo said:

I can tell you aren't a Steam user.

I am, but only for a few big indie titles.

Ah from my experience I don't believe there are too many games on Steam that are available for OSX. 

I once got a Mac version of GTA IV in a bundle and I even put a question to costumer support because I was wondering why it had GTA IV twice on my games list.  They then notified me that one was for the Mac and said they could remove it if I wanted it removed.  I responded back no don't remove it I'll keep it just for some weird reason that I would ever be on a Mac (which will never happen).  Well, the game stayed on my list for awhile after that but now when I check my list it is gone.  Oh well no real loss to me.

pray4mojo said:
Arkaign said:
True, at that big hacker conference in Vegas, the Macs are always the easiest things to hack, lol. They thrived for the longest time in 'security by obscurity', but that's a thing of the past, not to mention all of the new problems with macOS Sierra. Tim Cook is screwing up Apple and good.

One of my clients got a new MBP to replace his 2014 model, and was surprised by how bad it was. At first, I thought maybe he was doing something wrong. Nope, just a piece of crap. He's on a surface book now and loves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o&t=585s

I haven't done SHIT to my Mac since 2014. Nothing. I hardly even restart the thing. All I do is open it, use it, close it. It still runs exactly as stable as the day I bought it. Absolute silk.

Again, in MY experience, OSX is perfection.

He loved his 2014, but absolutely hated the 2016 version. Display problems, crashes, poor wifi reliability, just on and on. And this was with all Apple hardware. He says his new Surface Book runs rings around his old Macbook, and loves Windows 10 (I installed classic shell for him, and there's no crappy Norton/McAfee garbage on it either).

Look at these reviews of his adapter directly from Apple lol :

http://www.apple.com/shop/reviews/MJ1K2AM/A/usb-c-digital-av-multiport-adapter

Apple quality is cratering. Keep your 2014 for as long as possible.