By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - People around the World are very Happy with their PS4 Pro, Over 4 Stars on Amazon in several countries except the US

Trying pull a fast one on us with this misleading title! lol /s

Around the Network

I bought mine... then started a new job the following Monday. I haven't had time to play lol.

Only 4/5 on Amazon US. These guys seem to take issue with every little thing, and that's why I trust them. Not so much for games, but for other items, yes.

To be fair, no console ever deserves full score, so I'd rather trust the US Amazon here than the others. People should never be conformists!

Goodnightmoon said:

Sorry to rain in your parade, but that's not true, none of those have a 5 stars avrage, in fact there is nothing above 4.3

5 star rating is impossible on the internet, everything above 4 is 5 star rating

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Sorry to rain in your parade, but that's not true, none of those have a 5 stars avrage, in fact there is nothing above 4.3

5 star rating is impossible on the internet, everything above 4 is 5 star rating

So you admit you are wrong and/or the thread title is wrong?

Ruler said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

walsufnir said:
Ruler said:

😂😂😂

think-man said:
walsufnir said:

😂😂😂

Apparently the mods are either still sleeping and/or don't care.

It's almost as if...all the negative comments I've seen in every Digital Foundry youtube video is by trolls.