By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is Xbox One Now Outselling The PS4?

Xbox One to sell 600 million units confirmed.

Around the Network

So does everyone finally realise the ps4 is not only outselling the xb1 every month but it's actually total domination?

I know it can sound like it's close when you listen to MS PR from a few select regions but in reality the only region that matters is planet earth.

And as someone already said, the last 4 months the ps4 outsold the xb1 by more in Japan than the xb1 outsold the ps4 in the USA! And who says Japan doesn't matter!

Madword said:
Snoopy said:

Buy some property in a good neighborhood and rent it out. You can get property management companies to do all the work for you. Easy way to generate wealth over time just by renting. Not even factoring selling the house for money.

After watching a lot of Renting TV programmes in the UK, totally put me off the idea of buying and renting out, its such a nightmare, not sure if you have better systems in the USA though.

I am asumming it is the tennants you are worried about. You have to buy a good house in a good neighborhood. So you can attract responsible people and not terrible tennants. Also, you can get a property management company to handle all the stress work for you. They will take a percentage, but you will avoid a lot of headaches.

Kerotan said:
So does everyone finally realise the ps4 is not only outselling the xb1 every month but it's actually total domination?

I know it can sound like it's close when you listen to MS PR from a few select regions but in reality the only region that matters is planet earth.

And as someone already said, the last 4 months the ps4 outsold the xb1 by more in Japan than the xb1 outsold the ps4 in the USA! And who says Japan doesn't matter!

It's because countries like Japan hardly buy games especially western/european games. Same thing like a lot of those little european countries or South America Countries. Xbox One is dominating South America, but hardly means anything because they don't buy a lot of software. Thats the reason why Apple is able to make a lot of profit despite not selling as much as android. They go after the big countries and not the little countries.

XOne is dominating South/Middle America and Australia/NZ and its a head to head race in North America and UK the big sales gap is there because of japan and big parts of europe (germany 3.5-1, france 2,5-1, spain/italy 4-1) and some arabic states and states from asia where you dont can buy a xbox

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Snoopy said:

You should use the money you have to invest into real estate. Millionaires are made in America by real estate.

Two of my coworkers are into real estate. They've given me advice in the past but I'm just afraid to take that step. I don't know if I have the drive to be successful. Maybe you're right, though. I need to quit being content and become more proactive. 

That’s exactly it.  We own most of our house (mortgage 80% paid off) and I wish we bought a second place here in Sydney to rent out 10 years ago because prices nearly doubled since then.  I too was afraid to take the plunge - Sometimes it’s easier to remain in the comfort zone. Yeah house prices here in Sydney are insane. Apparently as bad as San Francisco.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Kerotan said: